X

Two weeks passed by too fast. Liam let me in my room the day we got back from work that day and to say it wasn't exceptional was a lie. All white with a chandelier with bits and pieces of blue spreader out, my favorite color. Although Liam did pile of work for me to make up for the month we are taking off.

It was the day before our flight and Liam shoves a debit card in my hand and urged my to go by stuff for the trip with Lilah. Then the words of

"Don't buy anything cheap." Kind of offended me.

We strolled through the mall. I saw people give me looks as I passed by, but I decided to ignore them. Lilah abruptly stopped. I glared then turned to her.

"So Victorious secret first?" Lilah gestured towards the lingerie store. I frowned up at the store.

"No," I shook my head rapidly staring at distaste at the store. "Forever 21." I was about to make my way until Lilah stopped me my grabbing my hand.

"Nah uh," she ticked her tongue. "Remember nothing cheap, his words." She pulled me to an expensive store I never heard of. Someone peaked over the corner than I swear I could've saw her roll her eyes. Her short stature similar to mine came around the corner her sleek ponytail whipping around in the back.

"May I help you two girls." She plastered a fake smile and I slightly cringed. I felt like she didn't think we belonged here.

"Yes ma'am this girl is going on a trip and would like basically, everything." We fake smiled back patting me on the shoulder. I weakly smiled.

"Where are you going?" Her eyes flicked to me eyebrows arched.

"Um," I paused "Spain, Tokyo, Italy, England, and France." I responded meekly. The lady's face formed a oh shape.

"A-are you Azalea Travers?" She looked me over stunned. I stared at her confused then slowly nodded. She suddenly looked scared. "I am so sorry Ms. Travers." She quickly apologized leading us to a private room. "I thought you might've go to a higher end store than this one." She chuckled nervously.

"This store is pretty expensive Mrs-?" I didn't know the woman's name.

"Ms. Wells." She filled it in and I nodded smiling. "This is a expensive store for common people, but this is nothing for higher people." She explained handing us waters.

"She was trying to go to forever 21." Lilah muttered sipping her water.

"Oh- I'll go get you some clothes to try on." She scurried out of the room. I leaned back into the cushioned round couch then grunted.

"Did you really have to tell her that?" I looked over at the smiling Lilah. She lightly shrugged her shoulders.

Ms. Wells came back with two racks of clothes and I stood there gazing at some of the sparkling fabric.

"We'll start with the summer outing clothing since it's May." She pulled wheeled a rack over to me.

"Are you comfortable changing here?" She asked. I pursed my lips in thought.

"Any cameras?"

"No ma'am."

"Is anyone going to pop their head through that door." I asked pointing towards the door.

"No one besides me." She said reassuringly.

"Yeah I am then." She walked out the room probably picking more clothing out. I picked up a V neck  evening dress that was long. I slipped out of my jeans and t shirt and in the dress. I stepped into the raised middle platform to look at myself in the 180 mirror. It flowed but over lapped on one side causing a small slit.