Chapter 5

Midoriya POV ~~~

"Well it's because I have recently started training with Kacchan after school" I confessed.

"Since when?" Denki asks confused. "Well I like to go everyday after school to go train and ususally the only other person there is Kacchan. It kinda started like last week that we started training together to work on our techniques and stuff..."I ramble, a pink tint evident on my freckled cheeks.

Denki and Ocha look at each other with this knowing look on their face then turn to me.

"You have a crush on him, don't you?" Ocha started bluntly. "I- w-well were just-I mean-n -you see- I'm" I try to formulate clear sentences and my face is a bright red. How could she just say that so bluntly?!

"He definitely does." States Denki as he sips his Frappuccino he ordered.

(Btw they also ordered cupcakes)

"I-I mean I may kinda h-have a t-tiny crush

"I-I mean I may kinda h-have a t-tiny crush..." I admit while taking my order shyly.

" I admit while taking my order shyly

(He only got one)

(He only got one)

"Hmmm.. suuuurrrreeeee" says Ocha not believing what I said"

 suuuurrrreeeee" says Ocha not believing what I said"

"Hey at least mine isn't as obvious as yours is on Iida" I say

"H-hah?!" She stuttered and choked on her frappe a bit. "I don't know what your talking about!" She said with a red face. "Oh come on everyone knows you stare while walking to his room after taking a shower." Says Denki with a sly smile which was quickly wiped off after Ocha said

"Oh yea mister I stare at Kirishima's abs when we are training"

"That is besides the point!!" He screeched.

They then started going back and forward about how the other's crush was more obvious.

"....pfffff Hahahahaha" I burst out laughing about how we all just called each other out. It didn't take long for them to also stop bickering and start laughing with me.

"Looks like we are are fools in love huh?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Bakuhoe POV ~~~

"Hey ponytail make a banner and place it over there!"

"Shitty hair go and rearrange the couches with sugar rush over here so that their is an empty space in the middle!"

"Raccoon eyes start blowing up the balloons and tie so flex tape can tape them to the wall!"

Bakugo was shouting orders at everyone while he prepared the frosting for the cake. There was no way in hell that he was letting ANYBODY ruin Midoriya's birthday party so he made sure that it was the best. Everyone was occupied with the food, decorations, wrapping all the gifts, etc.

Bakugou was trying his best to hurry since he also needed time to get ready after making the cake. He had already baked the bread so he was waiting for it to cool down while he made the frosting.

He was trying to distract himself from thinking about how he was going to give Midoriya his gift and kept mixing harder. He may have looked all fine on the outside, but on the inside he was a nervous wreck. If you knew Bakugou well enough though, you could tell that his inner panic was getting the best of him. Luckily for a certain red head, he DID know Bakugou well enough

"Hey there bro, you doin okay...?" Kirishima said while peeking over Bakugou's shoulder and looking at him anxiously mix everything together. "Why the hell wouldn't I be?!" Bakugou snapped at him. He hated how the red head knew him so well. "I mean you are going pretty hard on that frosting. Maybe you should tone it down a little..." he said while giving a concerted glance to the bowl Bakugou had that was basically ending from how hard he was griping it. "I'm just trying to smooth it all out" he lied.

Kirishima sighed and placed his hand on Bakugou's shoulder "This is about Midoriya isn't it? Don't worry about it he will love his gift, you know him"

"Yea I know I just want to make it up to him for being an ass all those years...." Bakugou admitted quietly so that nobody else would hear him besides Kirishima.

"Have you apologized to him yet?" "No, but I will tonight once we go to see his last surprise..." Bakugou has something else besides his present that he had gotten for Midoriya and he was hoping that he would enjoy it...