Chapter 9

Bakugou POV ~~~

Everyone in the common room gathered around and gave Deku their gifts. Most of what they gave him was All Might merch but there were some people who gave him other things. For example, Round face gave him a ridiculously huge light green bunny, sparky gave him a necklace set of different pro heroes (Aizawa, All Might, Present Mic, Kamui Woods, etc), Icythot gave him a weighed blanked, Shitty hair got him a green bag thing

 For example, Round face gave him a ridiculously huge light green bunny, sparky gave him a necklace set of different pro heroes (Aizawa, All Might, Present Mic, Kamui Woods, etc), Icythot gave him a weighed blanked, Shitty hair got him a green bag...

and when it was my turn I only threw him one of my presents because I didn't want to give the other in public. He looked at it and smiled brightly before running up to me and hugging me. "Thank you so much Kacchan!" Me smiled at me. "Whatever nerd" I said while smirking.

(He gave him a custom Deku jacket)

I saw shitty hair and soy sauce smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes at the two dumbasses. I direct my attention back to Deku. "Hey nerd I think that's all the presents so why don't you go eat the cake now?" Deku let go of me and just responded with "Ok Kacchan!"

We all gathered around the table in the kitchen with Deku in the middle and two cakes (because it's a large class) in front of him.

As everyone else sang happy birthday, I grabbed a lighter and lit the candles in front of him as he smiled like a happy little kid

As everyone else sang happy birthday, I grabbed a lighter and lit the candles in front of him as he smiled like a happy little kid. When he finished, Mina said "Make a wish Midoriya!" He though for a while before finally coming up with something and then blowing out his candles as everyone cheered.

Because he didn't know how to cut the cake, I had to help him. "Here" I said while I placed my hand on top of his which was grabbing onto the knife. I then pushed down for him and repeated the motion until both of the cakes had been cut evenly into slices for everyone. After that, Round face placed the slices on small All Might themed plates and handed them out to everyone.

All the Extras were too distracted talking to each other so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to give Deku my second gift. I nervously walked over to him and called him "Hey Deku come with me real quick.." "Oh sure Kacchan" He followed me to the living room and asked, "Did you need something Kacchan?" While cutely tilting his head. I just reached behind me and pulled out the notebook. He looked at e curiously as I handed it to him and said, "Here, I didn't want to give it with all the other extras around.." He took it from me and opened it. As soon as he saw what was inside his eyes watered and tears threatened to spill.

On the first page of the notebook I had made an analysis titled Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Future Pro Hero. I had made a rough sketch of him in his hero costume and labeled everything about him from his green fluffy hair to his iconic red shoes. I wrote side notes about his fighting style and his quirk (This is after Kacchan learned about Deku's real quirk) which I abbreviated as AFO. I also wrote some more personal information like his favorite color(crimson red), food (katsudon), pastime (reading), and some other stuff.

It was pretty easy to complete the analysis since I already knew a shit ton of stuff about the nerd.

He looked up from the journal, and, before I could even say anything, he ran and threw himself on me while crying really hard. "K-k-Kacchan- th-than-k yo-u-u so m-mu-c-ch" He stuttered as he clung on to me. I smiled and returned the hug as the nerd started to calm down. He raised his head from my chest after a while and wiped his tears as he looked at me. "I-it means a lot-t... thank you..." "Your welcome nerd. Now let's go eat your cake"

He giggled and tried to break away but didn't really get to far as I saw him stop as I felt something tug at my neck. We both looked down and I saw that my necklace had gotten out of my shirt but that wasn't what surprised me. What caught me off guard was that it was connected to something else....

The other half of the necklace.

"You kept it?!" Me and Deku say at the same time and we looked at each other in astonishment.

"Well.. yea I found it the other day while I was looking through my closet... I didn't think you even remembered it anymore." He said shyly

"How could I not remember? If anything I though you didn't have yours anymore.." I replied to him.

He looked at me and giggle again before unhooking the necklaces and taking my hand and and dragging me back in the direction of the kitchen. "Come one Kacchan! Let's go eat!"