Chapter 20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLL IZUKU!!!

As a birthday celebration thingy-majigy I redrew Izuku's hitman costume for my second book ("Unstoppable Pairing") digitally and I really like how it came out!!! (I'm still not done but it's a work in process)

I also made a sketch which is my interpretation of Izuku's and Katsuki's kids for this book which is also a work in progress

Sorry if they're crappy I don't have a drawing laptop or a pen so I drew it with my finger and my phone :p

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABAY ILY AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! 💚💚💚💚

-• Midoriya POV •-

There we sat, on the kitchen table, both me and my mother were dead quiet. Both of our faces dark and we looked with empty eyes. It felt as if the world just stopped turning, it felt almost unreal. On the table, laid the opened letter we received today from....father.

Ugh just reading that name made me sick to my stomach. I may have looked expressionless on the outside, but on the inside I was boiling with anger. My stomach churned with hatred as I kept thinking of him.

No. Not of him, but his audacity to just show up one day after literally 17 years of being god knows where. Does he really think he can just waltz back in here without question? He leaves my mother after finding out she is pregnant and decides to one day just show up out of nowhere thinking everything is just fine and dandy?!

Is he fucking stupid?!!!

I turn to my mother to look at her and I feel my anger slightly cool down and my heart soften. She is such a wonderful woman, so supportive, understanding, kind. How could he ever do something like that to her?! I look into her eyes and I can tell she's in disbelief. She loved him, that's for sure.