five *

dear diary,

i wanna be in charge for once. i wanna tease someone so much to the point when their body needs me. i wanna be on top. ride him and make him feel so good. i want to bring someone to the very edge, and then leave them hanging. just to see how mad they get that they don't have my holes to fuck or my touch at all. 'take a risk.' they all say. how much will they risk for my lips to be wrapped around them?

with greatest pleasure and need, sage.

sage lie on her bed, legs spread apart. she had her phone in one hand and the other was slowly rubbing herself over her shorts.

she had completely forgot about nick's promise to be at her house today after school, and she was horny.

she'd wrote another journal entry. that didn't help her release her sexual tension so she decided that she'd get herself off before starting her homework.

she had her headphones plugged into her phone, playing the video of the girl in ropes being fucked on the highest volume she could without someone hearing. the brunette girl in the video looked like she was having so much fun.

she watched the video, listening to the helpless whimpers from the girl's mouth. all she could think about was how she was that blissfully helpless a couple of days ago under nick's touch.

nick.

she couldn't get her mind off of the boy. all she could think about was how focused he was when he was making her feel good. how he'd stare deeply into her eyes and refuse to break eye contact. or how you could see his beautiful long eyelashes when he closed his eyes when she was pleasing him.

sage slowly put the phone down, letting the audio continue to fill her ears, but instead her mind wandered to nick.

she slipped her hand into her shorts, thinking about how nick's rough fingers glided over her bundle of nerves.

she was so wet. wetter then she'd been in a very long time.

she began to put more pressure on her clit, pushing herself further and further over the edge. she bit her lip to suppress her moans, beccause her dad was downstairs. she let out quiet pants, thinking about how nick's tongue felt on her. how his fingers felt curling up inside of her.

her legs began to shake and she was so close.

just then, there were three loud knocks on her door.

she jumped, almost completely out of her skin, and sighed. she didn't get to finish.

she stood up and walked over to her door, opening it to find her dad there, looking rather confused.

"yes, dad?" she questioned, trying to act as normal as possible.

"there is a young man downstairs asking for you?" her dad furrowed his eyebrows as realization spread across her face. nick had actually shown up to her house and knocked on the door while her dad was home.

her dad wasn't angry, he was just confused. sage didn't have very many friends that came over, and her parents thought they knew all of her close friends. well, both of them. they only knew of parker, her best friend, and brandon, who was a family friend so of course they knew him.

she smiled. "oh yeah." she gave an awkward chuckle. "i forgot to tell you he was coming over today." she face palmed and her dad threw his hands up questioningly.

"well can you tell me who he is?" her dad questioned and sage gave the most vague answer.

"he's one of my friends." she says, before rushing past her dad and to the door.