six

A/N: he's so beautiful are u kidding

sage woke up on the tuesday morning, more cheery than usual.

she ate breakfast with her mother and father for the first time in what seemed like forever. they'd both been busy with work and when they weren't busy sage was. 

she sat at the table, talking to them about her life.

though they didn't talk as much as they used to, sage had an amazing relationship with her parents. they did everything for her, and she'd be foolish not to appreciate them.

her mother noticed the glow she had to her, wondering why she was up so early and being peppy while she was at it.

"what makes you want to take time for us busy bee?" her mother jokes, placing a fresh cup of orange juice in front of her because she had said she didn't need coffee. sage was running on adrenaline.

"i always make time for you guys." she scoffs, shoving a slice of pancake down her throat. just like nick did with his his di-

"yeah, right." her dad said sarcastically making her gasp and hold a hand over her heart as if she were hurt.

"i thought you were on my side!"

"i'm on the right side, sage. and your mothers correct." he laughed, pulling out a chair next to him so his wife could sit.

she admired her parents more than anything. she wanted to have something like that one day; to be able to go through so many hard things with someone and still love them. to still give them your everything. to never get bored of them.

she zoned out for a bit, thinking about how- though it may seem crazy- she could see herself with nick. for more than just sex.

he was a good person. he was mature, but he could still have fun. he could never bore her. not in a million years. he was perfect to her.

she was snapped back into reality when her mother waved a dainty hand in front of her face, her lips curling into a smirk.

"and who's making you glow like this?" she asked knowingly.

she knew that there was someone in sage's life that wasn't there before. partly because her husband told her the night prior when she'd gotten home from work and there was an extra plate in the sink, and partly because she had raised sage from birth until now; and she knew that she had been happier than normal. a little less uptight than she usually was.

sage's mother was happy to hear that his daughter had a boy over that was maybe more than just friends with her. she scolded her husband for allowing him in her room with the door closed, but it didn't change the fact that their little girl was growing up and there was nothing they could do about it.

sage hid her blush to the best of her ability. "no one, mom. he's just a friend." she said, trying to casually eat her food. her mom scoffs.

"oh? who is this he?"

"no one!" she giggles, and the gesture alone told her mother that he was so much more than no one.

"whatever, sage." she surrenders. "at least i'm told he's nice." she said, making sage turn her attention towards her dad. "did you really need to tell her? you don't tell her every time parker or brandon comes over?" she scolds and he smiles "one: brandon never comes over because every time he, or anyone else asks you to hang out, you decline. two: i did tell your mother the first time parker came to our house. yesterday was nicks first time here." he says and she pursers her lips, wanting to fight back, but she just couldn't.

she looked at her phone, deciding to head to school due to the time. she stood up, kissing both her mom and dad on the cheek, before grabbing her back pack and keys and heading out the door.

when she arrived to school, she didn't have her usual in hand, as she wasn't in the mood for coffee today, so parker would have to deal with the lack of hot chocolate this morning.

she approached her table later than she normally did, so everyone was already there. one seat was available at her table, right between parker, who had her head rested on zion's shoulder, and austin, who talked to the dark haired boy next to him.

she waved to all of the boys, taking a seat and tapping on parker's shoulder.

the blonde girl turned around, smiling a genuine smile at her. "you look pretty." she spoke.

sage mumbled a thank you, looking her best friend in the eye. "you know i love you, parks. there is never a time when you aren't welcome in my house and i'm sorry for telling you otherwise yesterday." sage said, leaning in and wrapping her arms around her friend.

"it's okay, sage. i'm sorry for showing up and interrupting your dick appointment." she beamed, making everyone at the table, excluding nick gawk.

"again???" zion asked and sage put her head in her hands, shaking it slowly.

"you really just be out here exposing me." sage said, before turning to the skinny boy next to her.

"hi austin." she said, hugging him. "i missed you yesterday."

he went to speak again when sage got a text that made her knees buckle.

nick 😩

it's so hard not to touch you, sage.

you look beautiful.

wish i could see your hickeys tho 😉

she looked up at the boy across from her, making him lick his bottom lip, tucking it between he teeth.

sage wore a white turtleneck, strategically worn to cover her hickeys with a short yellow plaid skirt and a cute pair of white booties.

her hair was straightened, much to nick's dismay, as he loved the pattern of highlighted curls, and her makeup was pretty simple.

she mouthed thank you to him, standing up and tugging her skirt down because it rode up when she sat, and heading to her first class with edwin and austin.

she sat in class, very confused. she hadn't done the homework, and it wasn't like her to do that but nick made her do many things that weren't exactly in her character.

she smiled at the thought of the short boy, noticing that her thoughts about him weren't only dirty any more.

she wanted to get to know him. everything about him.

nick 😩

do you wanna hang out today

i thought i was gonna cum over any way????  😏

no like, i mean hang out. like my parents are home so no funny business.

he stared at the phone in disbelief. he was shocked that she wanted to hang out with him without getting anything out of it.

nick 😩

ofc ma

but like i'm babysitting my little sister..

omg WHAT bring her i love kids how old is she???

she's four lmao

yes omg i'm so excited

nick smiled at the screen. sage was such a keeper. not only did her perfect body and cute whimpers drive him insane, but she was such a sweet person.

he was going to corrupt her. he was going to wreck her and she was all types of excited for it.

A/N: little filler chapter but the next one gonna be cute as shit 🥺 might update again today but it depends on if i finish or not, it's finals week.