ten *

A/N: merry christmas! if you don't celebrate it i hope you're having an amazing day. this is just a smut chapter, you can skip it but the very end is kinda important. there's drama coming after next chapter so stay tuned hehe sorry if this book is moving kinda slow

"hello?" sage spoke softly into the speaker of the phone.

she had been writing, a diary entry actually, except this diary entry was different. it wasn't about sex. though she loved everything about sex, it seemed she was loving everything about nicholas mara a little bit more.

dear diary,

i don't know what to do. i've been my main priority all of my life; the only person who truly knows me besides by best friend parker is me. now i'm letting this boy in. we've been so close. he knows everything about me. he opened up to me the other day about when his dad left about five years ago. he told me he was an amazing dad. he did everything for nick and they were like best friends, but as soon as his mother found out she was pregnant again he left. nick told me he would strangle him with his bare hands if he could. he told me he feels guilty for being the first born, because he'd rather his sister grow up with a father. i wasn't expecting to like him this much. i want to be in his arms at all times. i want a relationship with him. and that is so incredibly scary to me.

sincerely, sage.

"open the door please, it's cold." he said into the phone, making sage laugh.

"what's the magic word?" she smirked, and the italian boy scoffed.

"open the fucking door before i push you off a cliff?" he joked.

"that's not one word, nick."

"please!" he gave in and sage smiled.

she answered the door in his t-shirt, making him smile down at her.

he leaned in to roughly kiss her, fighting for dominance in the kiss but he knew he'd win after last night.

she stepped backwards into her house, being turned by him and pushed against the door.

she melted into the kiss, finally submitting to his touch as his cold hands ran up her torso and squeezed her nipples.

they instantly hardened under his touch, making her let out a weak whimper.

"no bra?" he asked, continuing to play with her breasts as he kissed her neck.

"i d-didn't know you were c-coming over." the girl struggled to get out as she writhed under his cold hands.

the boy just chuckled, putting her in front of him and reaching around her to rub her through her innocently simple light blue cotton panties. she tensed up as soon as he touched her, letting a small moan fall out of her perfect lips.

her hair was in a low ponytail and her face was clear of any makeup.

his fingers made slow circles on her clit through the fabric, but it was still enough to make her muscles tense up and her hands grip onto his shirt in pure bliss.

she came in three minutes max, making him smile. "you're so sensitive, baby." he beamed, amazed at how easily he made her cum.

he turned her around, kissing her again. she ran her hand down his body and to his erection, slipping her hand into his boxers and rubbing her finger gently over the tip.

he groaned into her mouth, grabbing her hand and pushing it away, wanting complete control.

she got the message to jump up and wrap her legs around his torso when he tapped the back of her thighs.