eight *

dear diary,
i want my first time to be with someone who knows what they're doing. i want to cum. i want the pleasure to be so overwhelming, and i want to hear his moans in my ear. i wanna know that my pussy is driving him insane. i want nothing more than to be wrapped around his dick and making him feel good. i can't wait for when the pain goes away and i get to feel good. i'm so ready.

with greatest pleasure and need, sage.

friday had rolled around and sage sat in her last class, waiting so desperately for the bell to ring.

she was so anxious to get out of school because of the promise nick had made her two days prior when they sat in her living room watching christmas movies, though it was still november, and drinking hot chocolate in their pajamas.

he told her he was going to ruin her, and if that meant was she was hoping for, he was finally going to fuck her.

sage had spent this week getting to know nick. talking to him about his life and his feelings, his likes and dislikes, his turn ons and turn offs.

they had also kissed again. it was magic, and they both knew it, but wouldn't say a thing.

she'd spent the entire week defying him. just to piss him off enough that he'd fuck her. and wednesday at lunch when she sat on brandon's lap (admittedly she'd chose his lap because she knew he was one of few boys who hadn't tried to fuck her) , nick told her that he was going to give her what she'd been asking for.

she'd been ready to feel the boy inside of her since he touched her at her party, but he insisted that she wasn't; that her virgin pussy wouldn't be able to handle all of nick mara. he was right in a way, but he didn't know that she'd push her body to its limits just to hear him moan in pleasure.

"who have you been seeing?" austin asked her as he continued to paint. she admired his work. it was a reflection of him; creative and original.

she sighed and looked over at him. "i can't say." she said in a mischevious voice.

"can i have a hint?" he asked while pouting and she shook her head. "no."

"do i know him?" he asked, completely ignoring her decision not to give hints.

she nodded, breaking eye contact immediately.

"really? he goes here?" austin asked, quite shocked. he figured that if a boy was enough to meet all of sage's needs, he'd be some college boy or something. he had no idea the boy would be his best friend. the boy he drove to school almost everyday because he shared a car with his mom, who had to take his sister to school.

sage nodded again, really piquing austin's interest. the bell rang, saving sage the bombardment of questions the boy was going to ask. "what does his name start with?" austin attempted to get more answers, but sage only responded by waving goodbye to him as she grabbed her bag. "bye austin, see you tomorrow!" she said, rushing out of the door.

she rushed home in anticipation because she was sure that she would finally get to fuck nick. she showered and shaved and picked out the sexiest lingerie she could find.

parker had got it for her for her birthday a year ago as a joke, because she'd 'never need to use it'.

she also put on a sweater and a pair of shorts over it.

she was putting on chapstck when she got a facetime call from nick, making her heart skip a beat.

she answered her phone, putting her face in the camera and watched as he glanced at his screen quickly before looking up. he was driving but she could still see his face.