Chelsea

Chelsea's POV

Click! Click! Click!

My photos are being clicked and it feels surreal, standing in between some of the best wedding planners in the entire America. All of it is like a fantasy for me, getting attention from my idols, whom I adore & worship. Their words are so morale-boosting for me, I can't even describe. Getting the award for Best Global Wedding Planner for the Year by none other than Tracy Lavin is too much to handle for me! Oh God! I'm in a state of utter amaze when she says that she follows my work on Instagram! I am freezing. How to calm down?

I wake up by the endless deafening voice of my alarm clock, showing me that it's close to afternoon. Shit! This delicate dream made me late for work! Amanda will start her non-stop thundering lectures if I don't reach office in half an hour. Although Amanda Smith is my assistant & two years younger than me, I sometimes let her be the boss, to focus on my job without any hiccups. My mistake, I gave her too much freedom! I'll control her anger someday, I promise to myself while getting ready hastily.

Hello, Chelsea Richards this side! I am 26, a wedding planner by profession, tireless and a literature lover. I run my own wedding planning company named Weddings by Chelsea. I live on 5th Avenue in Manhattan and my office is at Madison Avenue, just a 5-minute walk.

My office mates are Harry Marshall, Richard Stone and Avery Bush. So we are just five people running it, including me and Amanda. Harry handles finance, Richard customer relations and marketing & Avery does social media promotions. Amanda, although younger than all of us, is my assistant, handling the scheduling of meetings with clients, handling our vendors, listing out the venues I selected for weddings and so on. All of them are the real workhorses or backbones of my company. I am so grateful to them to work with me, a over-dreamer, and they take real care for me, for I tend to get stressed sometimes.

Love, for me, is out of the question right now. I am single since graduating from high school. I had a fling with a classmate, but it died soon. Well, she left me for a so-called "hot and rich" guy. That guy was just a bogus "hot and rich" guy, nothing great he had in himself. They say, one can't ignore a showoff human, and my lover did exactly that. That's a thing of the past! I am happily single and proud lesbian. Yes, I am a lesbian and I am proud of coming out of the closet. I don't feel any burden about my sexuality on my shoulders. I will fall in love again, but after I find someone worthy.

I am yearning for love, again!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea's introduction is a whopping two hundred words more than Harper's. She is quite young, energetic and tireless. And, not to forget, a literature lover like me. And yes, she's a lesbian, so that's the first big thing about her. Her another big highlight is coming soon, so stay tuned!

I am going to add the first chapter by the end of the day. So far, the book is going good. Thank you Teddy_writes and SparrowFox for inspiring me with your books Hot Blonde Girl and Chemistry, respectively. I hope to write my book like yours. :)