Chapter 2 - Chelsea

Chelsea's POV

Today was a chaotic day for us. A doctor couple, both child specialists, decided to marry at the Lenox Hill Hospital at 77th Street, where they work. They had decided to marry at the events hall of the hospital, surrounded by the entire hospital staff. We were burdened to deliver to them their best wedding experience. So, before the D-day, that is today, we worked the entire week, having rested for just 3 hours only. And I survived on just endless cups of extra-strong, extra sugar cups of coffee and a few multigrain sandwiches. Everyone was running rapidly to get all the things done.

As the couple wanted a hospital wedding, we concocted the hospital with their lives as a theme. Helene, of my close associates and owner at By The Way Bakery at Lexington Avenue, made a scrumptious first-of-its-kind 5 tier strawberry almond crumble cake which was loved the couple and the staff. And the hall decorations were quite elementary in nature, keeping in mind the fact that the wedding was in the hospital. Yet, it was loved by the couple and their parents, friends and colleagues. What a memorable wedding it was!

After wrapping up the event by 8 PM, I walked to my home, feeling fatigued yet happy, for we were able to achieve our first 'hospital wedding'. Yes, it is quite a weird feeling for we, for the first time organized such a special and uncommon wedding. I was feeling proud of myself and my team for successfully doing this event.

------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know when I reached home. I came inside, kept my things on the table, took a bath and ate a meal of cornflakes and oats biscuits. I was going to sleep when Amanda knocked. I welcomed her and offered her some cheese pizza I had made in the morning before I left for the venue. We talked a bit about today's event, then about the upcoming events.

Suddenly, I felt her inching closer to me. Before I can do anything, I tasted her lips on mine. Oh, so luscious were her lips, I was instantly enamored by her seductive body. I kissed her back, so ardently that my body began burning in lust. We broke our embrace and Amanda beamed, "I know it isn't right, but I couldn't control myself from loving you. I also know that you desire for someone who is like you and I am not that person, I still wanted to love you for one time. I hope you will forgive me."

I teased her, "I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I am relishing it so much. Want to move to the next level, Amy?"

She kissed my earlobe and I moaned loudly. We took out each others' clothes and I began kissing her breasts. They were so firm and round, I smiled. I licked her nipples and read her moans. Amy lied down on the bed and I came on top of her. I kissed her again and leisurely moved down, spraying lots of kisses till I reached her legs. I looked at her and blurted, "Hey, you're too damn gorgeous!"

Amanda thundered, "I want you inside me, now!"

I only said, "Okay."

I kissed her thighs and bit them a little, Amanda hissed and moaned, "Get inside me, please. I beg you, my boss!" I smirked and attacked her lustful vertical lips with my tongue and directly found her weak spot and she intensely moaned. She dug her hands in my hair and screamed, "Don't stop now, Chelsea. I can not take you anymore inside me. Just make me blank!"

I swiftly slurped her juices and with all my might, got her to the highest point of ecstasy. Her body began to rock and she drove out the bliss slowly. I kissed her back and whispered, "Amanda, this was just amazing and you are dead hot!" Amanda smirked, kissed my neck and slowly said, "Hey, wait for my turn. I will give an experience you can not ever forget." 

Oh man, this night is going to be too heated and amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------

Lenox Hill Hospital is at East 77th Street and By The Way Bakery is at Lexington Avenue. As I said in the previous chapter, I'm keeping the locations real because I want to let this story run around the entire Manhattan. I will tell the locations of Harper and Chelsea in upcoming chapters!

I am so happy that my story is #3 in #prideflag, #15 in flag, #495 in #lgbtlove and #508 in #lgbtpride!!! It means my writing is going smooth and people are slowly loving it!

I will drop the next chapter mostly by evening or tomorrow morning. Till then, message me here or privately if you need any help regarding writing or want to talk to me!

- Sunny