Chapter 4 - Chelsea

Chelsea's POV

Next morning at ten, I woke up to the sight of Amanda next to me, snoring like a kid. I kissed her red lips and got up to take a bath. While brushing, I saw the jaw-dropping beauty of Amanda. She was too beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I forcefully brushed my teeth and came back to her. I let my right hand move leisurely around her belly, hearing Amanda moan in her sleep. 

Slowly, my hand moved further down to her thighs and I made circles with my fingers and felt her shivering in sheer pleasure. I kissed her neck and earlobe and bit her left ear, she woke up and kissed me back. She playfully said, "Last night was very amazing. And, I love you, Chelsea."

I beamed, "I love you too, Amanda."

We entered the bathroom, for some intense love and a steamy bath.

------------------------------------------------------------

Last night was really amazing, as Amanda said. She took me to a whole new level of ecstasy and all I did was just moan higher and higher, feeling a rapid sensation of electricity taking life out of my body as she played with me. Well, she was truly an expert in bringing people on their knees, and I was not an exception, to be honest. She took me to a journey of heaven with her seductive lips and dancing fingers doing a great job on my perfect body.

Oh God, she truly gave me an experience I will never ever forget. We had this memorable love session till early morning. After this intense lovemaking, we slept like happy teenagers, finding comfort in each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

After Amanda left, I cleaned my home, hurriedly ate a breakfast of bread butter, and sat on the sofa to knit scarves for the people living in homeless shelters. This is my secret that no one, even Amanda, knows. Well, I am making scarves for these homeless people since I was in University. And the backstory behind it is too emotional for me - While I was in my first year, my friends and I went to a Carribean restaurant, a 5-minute walk from New York University, where I studied Wedding Planning. We went there to celebrate the birthday of our classmates Jacqueline and Phoenix.

While returning after the party, I saw some homeless kids shivering in the cold weather. I, being helpful in nature, gave these kids the scarves I had just bought from a clothing store. The happiness in their eyes inspired me to start making scarves for every single homeless person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

By late evening I knitted some hundred scarves for this week, packed them and got out to visit a homeless shelter. From my home in 995 Fifth Avenue Apartments to the shelter, the ride was smooth and just 10-minutes long. The shelter is right opposite the Consulate General of France. The building outside is red in colour, but it's losing its shine. I entered inside and after putting my details on the entry register, went to the dining hall, where these people will be having their recreation time. 

------------------------------------------------------------

A nine-year-old girl, Emily, came to me and softly spoke, "Are these for all of us?" I smiled, caressed her silky blonde hair and said, "Sure Emily, these are for you all only!" Emily called all the residents of the shelter and they made a line. As they were a hundred people, it was easy for me to make the exact number of scarves. 

The people were too joyous on seeing the scarves. They profusely thanked me and went to their own recreation time. One lady, Martha, came to me and said, "Thank you Chelsea for always helping us. We couldn't have survived here if not for you!" 

I could just smile and say a meek "Thank you" to her as I was busy in seeing euphoria these people were experiencing right now, after getting scarves. 

This secret of mine, shall remain a secret, forever!

------------------------------------------------------------

Both 995 Fifth Avenue Apartments and Consulate General of France are on Fifth Avenue. Real locations, so more hard work!

I hope to stay on track because I'm somehow lagging behind!

- Sunny