Chapter 7 - Harper/Shelby

Harper's POV

After that snowy 'special' night, we had more such nights full of love, passion and understanding between us. I love her entirely, but my stubborn heart always gives me a view of her magnetic grey eyes. I have to agree that I always think of her magnetic eyes. All my life, I can just stare at her eyes and not do anything else.

Shelby makes me crazy like hell. Her soft & feathery touch on my body has an unimaginable surge of pure ecstasy & warmth inside my body - so much that I lose control of my own body and senses & I completely surrender myself to her. I totally love her & plan to surprise her this New Year's Eve. I will ask her to be my partner! I am sure she will say yes to me! She loves me too, and I know that because she reciprocates her love for me by taking me to serene romantic dates, and staying with me on weekends.

If I can't be her partner forever, I want to stay with her till our destinies have us stay together. I love you, Shelby!

P.S. - She definitely has a degree in kissing! She's a damn amazing kisser!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelby's POV

I can't believe my senses that I'm dating Harper. I thought of that night as a one-time moment, but I could not take her off my overworking mind. Her charismatic face always captures my attention, and never ever I could pay notice to my work without thinking of her.

I find her as a smart, cute and loving woman. The very first time we met, I lost myself completely to her. Her dynamic energy is what I love in her and her sanguine voice keeps me energized every single day. Where I lose my senses completely are her lips. I wish that I never stop kissing her as her lips are so full of lust!

I do love her from every single cell of my body and she repays my love by being dominant in bed! Gosh, she really knows how to make me weak. Her kisses on my body's unimaginable spots acts as a catalyst for my weaker body & blank mind. She is a boss when in bed, I really tell you!

Maybe, I shall give her a surprise this New Year's Eve by asking her to be my partner. Deep in my heart, I know that she will say a yes to me. I really love her & can't imagine my life without her!

P.S. - Which ring shall I buy for her - diamond or sapphire?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I thought of writing Shelby's thoughts about dating Harper. I had written her thoughts for this chapter only, but now I'm thinking of doing a two-person POV, with Harper/Shelby dual POV. 

Chelsea/Amanda POV will not be written as their love - making was completely short-lived. Chelsea's chapters will have her POV only, until she meets Harper and love happens between them!

- Sunny