t h r e e

m/o/y/n means mispronounced name

s/s means shirt size

b/s means bottoms size

Oi! M/p/n! Notice me you fucker!" The girl/boy shouted at me.

"No." I plainly said.

"That's Inosuke, and this is Tamayo." Zenitsu introduced. For some reason, I was getting disgusting vibes from the girl that was sitting on the other side of Tanjiro.

"Hi! I've followed you when you were coming in school today! I'm disappointed we don't have the same classes together." She climbed over Tanjiro to hug me. Tanjiro groaned in pain which I guess her elbow hit against his below area.

She wrapped her arms around me, probably now basically sitting on Tanjiro's lap. I grabbed her head and slammed it on the table softly, yet a bit aggressive.

"Don't touch me please." I said politely.

Oh man. What's my problem?

"Oh yeah, Y/n doesn't like physical contact from people she doesn't know that well." Zenitsu warned. He really does know me I guess.

"Oh yeah?!" Inosuke shouted. "Do something M/p/n, do it!" He kept poking my cheek.

Touching me in general is one thing if I don't like you, but touching my face? Oh yeah you're dead.

I took my bottle of water and opened the cap, squirting the water in his face. "Better now? You seemed a little steamed." I laughed slightly, which Tanjiro did as well. I didn't even take a bite of my soba...

"Im Tanjiro, I hope we can be friends." Tanjiro stated with a smile. Man is he cute.

"You? Wanna be friends with me?" I laughed sarcastically. "You make me laugh." I said, blushing slightly.

What's this? You're blushing?! My inner voice fan girled.

No, never. Okay maybe...

I finally took a bite of my soba, enjoying the taste. Inosuke was far gone, and that Tamayo girl was silent. I noticed a knot on her forehead and I began to feel sorry. Maybe I should have gave her a warning.

Tanjiro held his hand out to shake mine. I was hesitant to do so, but at least he didn't touch all over me like that girl that got her head banged on the table did.

I shook his hand, but my elbow hit the tray of my soba and it knocked over on my uniform.

"I'm so sorry Y-L/n! Please forgive me!" Tanjiro blushed, bowing at a 80 degree angle, hitting his head on the table. Wow, just wow.

"It's fine. I'm pretty sure the office has extra uniforms. Let's take you to the nurse first."

"Y/n's getting soft." Zenitsu said. Who said I wasn't soft? Who said I was?

I tried to find my way to the office, which I did. The nurses office was next door to the principals office.

"Hey, can I get another uniform please?" I asked. Tanjiro elbowed me in the waist, signaling to ask formally. "I mean uh-may I get another uniform please." I corrected myself.

"Yes you may, they're some in the nurses office."

Tanjiro and I walked over to the nurses office. He was really close, like shoulder touching close.

We walked in, "Can I-May I get a uniform please? Shirt in a size s/s and in bottoms a size b/s." I asked the nurse lady.

Just nurse.

I asked the nurse.

"And for you Kamado?" The nurse asked.

"A band-aid and I would like to check up on Nezuko." He said.

"Who's that?" I accidentally asked aloud.

"My little sister." Was all he said.

The nurse gave me my clothing, as she led Tanjiro into another room. I tried to follow but she stopped me, "I'm sorry, but close acquaintances allowed." The nurse said.

Nani? Oh I'd outta-

"Shes my-my girlfriend, she's fine." Tanjiro stuttered.

I wanted to curse in my head, but I'd thought I was doing enough of that today.