t w e n t y o n e

your pov
"Why did you kiss him?" Sanemi shouted at me.

"It's not the first time..." I told him. "Why do you care?"

"Because I am your dad!"

Bitch please-

"I mean bestfriend!" He corrected.

"Ha?! You make me laugh." I said, sarcastically. "I'm going over to my soon to be boyfriend." I said, walking away. But I turned back around, "He's with Nezuko right?" I asked as he nodded.

I walked over to find Kanao sitting alone. "Oi, why are you all alone?" I asked.

She looked at her right hand, then nodded. "Aoi is at the restroom. So she left me." She replied.

"Oh." I said, nodding my head. "Well, how about we go on that one slide where it's spinny and it goes around in a circle!" I tried to make movements with my hands.

"There are many slides like that." She said.

"It's blue and purple!"

"There are two blue and purple slides..." Kanao said.

"Well, lets go on both of 'em!" I shouted, running towards the nearest slide.

author's pov
Sanemi walked over to Tanjiro, who was spending time with Nezuko and Oyakata-sama.

Nezuko got up and walked to the restroom.

"Nez-" Tanjiro started, but Sanemi placed his hand down on the small table next to him.

"Go tell Y/n you don't have feelings for her." Sanemi said.

"What for? I like her." Tanjiro said, smiling.

"No you don't, you're just lonely."

"I'm not! I truly like her, and I'm not just gonna say that I don't because you asked me!" Tanjiro shouted, which gave glances from nearby students.

"Fine then. I'll just tell her myself." Sanemi shrugged his shoulders.

What's his deal?! Tanjiro thought.

"What do you have against me? Why can't we all just be friends?" Tanjiro took Sanemi's hand and held it with his own.

"Stop touching me like that, gay blade!" Sanemi shouted as he swatted Tanjiro's hand away.

"She...won't believe you anyway." Tanjiro looked down.

"Sure she won't." Sanemi said sarcastically, looking for Obanai.

Tanjiro sighed loudly. "It's not like I did anything wrong."

your pov
"Wasn't that fun Kanao?!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"Yes." She said.

"What did I say about being more free? You can be happy, and not be so down all the time! Let your inner demons set free. Bink bink bink!" I shouted, making sound effects and punching the air as if so were punching a punch dummy.

Kanao laughed. And laughed some more. "There we go!" I said, slapping her on the back lightly.

"Ow." She said.

"Sorry, I guess I went overboard." I said, smiling then waving at her.

Mitsuri would have loved that ride... I thought to myself.

I walked over to Obanai and Sanemi to ask where Mitsuri was, since I've been looking for about four minutes.

"Have you seen Mitsuri?" I asked Obanai.

He pointed over towards a pillar, which Mitsuri was hiding from. "Thanks."

I tried walking over where Mitsuri was hidden but Sanemi grabbed my wrist. "What do you want?" I spat.

"I wanted to tell you something that you might find fucking interesting." He said as he let go of my wrist.

"What is it no brows?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"That tamato girl was flirting with Tanjiro and this time, he gave in. Flirting with her back."

I kind of believed him, since Tanjiro seems so nice to everyone, but he wouldn't do that.

"He could be getting you back for flirting with Sabao."

"I wasn't flirting. He was flirting with me while I ignored him. It's a difference." I told him, as I walked away to find Tanjiro.

At the last minute, hands grabbed me. "Get over here!" A male voice shouted as it pushed me into a nearby closet full of towels.

"Aahhh rape! Rape!" I shouted, biting the hands of the person.

"M/p/n! Stop!" I was about to open the door. I already knew who it was.

"Damnit Inosuke! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"Nobody wants to be by me." He pouted.

I wonder why.

"Go ask Aoi or Zenitsu. And stop raping your classmates. It's very rude." I said, pushing his chest with my index finger.

Inosuke and I came out of the closet, my eyes met with most of our classmates.

"What were you two doing in that closet..?" Zenitsu asked giving me a disgusted face.

I then looked at Shinobu, Kyojuro, and Muichiro.

"What?! Nothing!" I shouted.

"You sound suspicious." Shinobu. "Don't tell me you were doing the freaky dinky on a field trip..."

"Very unlady like." Muichiro said, shaking his head.

You gotta be kidding me...

"Idiots." I mumbled.

I thought I had enough fun for today. Everyone else were heading to the hotel rooms, so I did as well.