t w e n t y e i g h t

B/n didn't want me to make him dinner, so he's just going to have to heat something up or find something else to eat.

I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

No one answered. All I heard was someone crying behind the door.

I decided to open the door.

Don't you watch scary movies?!'

Maybe

There was a girl with dark brown hair. I couldn't really see her eyes.

Besides, I can't turn back now, I've already opened the door.

Liar.

"Hi little girl, what's wrong, what's your name." I said as the girl looked up.

"Nakime..." She says.

"So what do you need?" I said in the softest way possible.

"My biwa is right there, and I didn't want to go more onto your property."

Aw she's sweet.

"It's fine." I said as I went to walk over to grab her biwa.

author's pov
As you were bending down to grab the girl's instrument, you felt something sharp press into your back.

The 'little girl' had injected a type of sleeping drug into the meat in your back.

You hiss in pain, trying to concentrate on your breathing that Oyakata-sama has taught you.

"W-what are you doi-" Were your last words until all you saw was a blank space.

"That damned short freak!" I managed to shout making everyone stare at me. "What are you fools lookin' at?"

I was tied to a pillar in a huge mansion.

"She doesn't seem intimidated." A demon said.

"...L/n Y/n. Everyone treat her special. If I find out that any one of you lower moons even lay a finger on her..." A female with black hair and red lip stick said, taking her index finger and dragging it horizontally across her neck, indicating that she will murder someone.

Oh-

"Master Muzan, Akaza is on his w-" He paused his sentence and looked at me dead in my eyes. "Darling, I remember you! You've gotten even more beautiful!" A demon with rainbow colored eyes said—Doma! Fuck that man-bitch!

Muzan? That rain bowed eyed freak?

"Get me outta here! Rape! Rape! I'm getting gang banged by demons! Where's my fucking whistle?!" I tried to make the loudest whistle possible.

"Calm down. I won't hurt you.

"Shut up." I stated angrily.

"Do you not understand that you are in a room full of powerful demons?" Nakime asked.

"Do you not understand that I don't give a fuck?" I asked back to her. "Hmph, can I go now?"

"L/n, you're aware that you have moon breathing right?" Douma said softly.

Naw stuff.

"You will have to be transported eleven years into the future, and come back to gather data for us. We will do this about two times, I want you to kill T-" The female said.

I interrupted his sentence. "Stop talking like you're professional. And I'm not going into the future, mainly because I will literally be dead in five years due to your ugly demons. So no thanks. Where's the exit?" I asked.

"You do not have a choice." The female butted in as she or...he? Turned into a human form.

"Master Muzan, she isn't cooperating." Akaza said.

"Okay, what ever your name is...Michael Jackson or something, whatever. I'm not going anywhere, and you can't make me. So I'll just be out and I hope I never see you idiots again." I said, still tied to the pillar.

Michael quickly made his way over to me, and cut the rope. I ran, but he catches up quickly. He picked me up and threw me outside.

I screamed. If I were to die, I didn't want it to be like this.

I was waiting to splatter as I hit the ground, but I didn't. I was about an inch away from the ground and then I at the level of clouds. 

I was now falling from the sky. I screamed for about a good 45 seconds until I landed in a big pile of snow. The thing was...It wasn't Winter before I ended up in the sky. No snow on the ground or nothing.

I got up slowly, shivering cold.

I was wearing a f/c kimono and my h/l hair was tied into a ponytail. "This is suppose to be the future, why am I wearing a kimono?" I asked myself.

I walked out of the snow pile and a huge wooden house caught my eye. "Eleven years into the future huh? Such an odd number. I wonder if Tanjiro and I are still together." I asked myself, licking my lips.