s e v e n

Two days later after our little truth or dare play date, Zenitsu comes running towards me.

"Good morning Y/n!"

"Hey Zenitsu." I said attempting to put a smile on my face.

"You look worn out, what's wrong."

"Boys are stressful."

"Well I'll become a girl for you. Tell me all of your sec-" The blonde boy was interrupted.

"Yeah, no. See you in class." I waved.

I know my way around the school now, class 2-1 is on the second floor, first door from the stairs, ninth room from the cafeteria, on your right. Yeah, I'm good.

I was about to turn the corner when I heard a familiar voice shouting at someone.

"Your punishment is to clean the classroom. After school. You idiot."

I knew it was Genya.

"Why is it dirty? We've only been in school for two days, not even." Tanjiro said.

"Get to class and stop arguing kids!" I yelled.

why did I interfere with their conversation?! inner me, you were suppose to be helping me, you've let me down.

I thought you didn't want me around. tch.

i don't recall.

"Stay out of this." The Sanemi said.

"I would argue with your idiotic self, but we have two minutes until the bell. So..." And with that, I walked to class.

"So, today we will be working on our assignment and what forms we will use in the future." Oyakata-sama said.

"For example, Y/n, you use moon breathing. Tanjiro and Giyuu; water. Sanemi, wind and so on and so forth."

"Sir, can you explain Y/n's breathing element. It sounds interesting." Shinobu asked Oyakata-sama. Damnit Shinobu.

"Yes I can. I've did research and she can only use her elemental "power" when the moon is out or when the sun is not out, basically the same thing." He paused. Oh shit, it's real?

"That's stupid, how come you can be near water, wind of anything like that with their thingy's"

"Thingy's?" Some students asked. Yeah, got a problem?

"You're unique, Y/n." It Oyakata-sama stated.

"She sure is!" Sanemi joked. Genya smacked him upside his head, knowing that Sanemi should have kept his fucking mouth closed.

"Sir, do you wanna get punched?" I asked, breaking my knuckles.

"Hell yeah I do."

I was not expecting that, oh wow. I'm so sorry

I walked over to his seat, and punched him in the face. Oyakata-sama just watched. I knew I was his favorite. "Settle down Y/n." He said.

Spoke too soon...

"Oh my, Y/n-" Shinobu said, as she started clapping.

I snickered, "Yeah, I'm amazing, I know."

"All she did was punch-"

"What was that? You want some short stack?!" I held up my fist to Zenitsu's face.

"N-No ma'am...Y/n sir...chan."

I just walked back to my seat. "You may bow finish up your assignment with your partners." Oyakata-sama said, writing something on his clipboard.

Please don't call my mommy, or worse...my brother. That kid is another version of me.

"Y/n-chan! Cmon." Mitsuri said as I got up and walked over to her.

"Okay, s-so we've got almost everything done, but I've been thinking that we ask each other questions and you write mines down and vise versa. Just to be a little different...then we add pictures and descriptions of our breaths." She said.

"Sounds good. You're very organized Mitsu." I said, smiling.

"S-she complimented me! So adorable!" She whispered-yelled.

"No you." I said, smiling once more.

"Oh my- She said 'no you' C-can I hug you Y/n?" She asked.

"Sure..." I breathed.

Mitsuri gave me a big hug, it felt somewhat comforting.