f o u r

I followed the two into the room. There was different nurses around, dressed in white clothing and masks.

"What's going on? What's that in her hand? Is that leading to my death wish?!" I slightly panicked, knowing I didn't want to.

"Nono silly." Tanjiro said, grabbing my hand tightly, "Follow me." He said as he pulled me in to another room, next to the room we were just in.

"Hi Nezuko! Are you sleeping better?" Tanjiro said in awe. "We have a visitor, say hi to Y/n..."

His sister growled. She growled at me. "Don't be like that Nezuko! This is your future sister in law." I heard him whisper at the end.

He's smooth.

You've been hit b-

Shut it.

I walked over to the nursing bed that she laid on and patted her head. Tanjiro had walked over to grab something from the cabinet nearby. Don't bite me. Don't bite me. I don't wanna die yet.

She opened her eyes and I could see the pretty pink color they were. "Is she a demon?" I asked, twirling her hair with my finger.

"Yes, but she has never eaten a single human." He said, walking over to me and leaning on my shoulder.

So we're at that comfortable stage I see.

The bell had just rung. "Oh shit, I gotta go change, I said as I ran out of the nurses office and to a nearby restroom.

Tanjiro ran after me. "What are you doing?! You can't come in here!" I shouted.

"N-nobody will ever know..." Did he just say that? Who is this kid? I had to smack some sense into him.

I pinned him to the wall, next to the mirror. "We already have one womanizer in our class, we can't have two." You flicked his forehead, "And besides, you're too cute to act naughty." You tried to push him out the bathroom.

"B-B-But I'm already in here!" He said. "I don't want to walk to class alone."

"Get yo ass out!" I kicked him in the butt as he exited the bathroom.

So Tanjiro did end up waiting for me, which I already knew was going to happen.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded as he took me to our homeroom. We walked in together, all eyes on us. "Tanjiro's got a crush~ Tanjiro's got a crush~!" Zenitsu shook his hips. Does he not have any hip bones?

Tanjiro and I immediately stepped away from each other. "You two sit right next to each other, idiots." The white haired male said, who's name was Sanemi.

"Okay class. Pick your partners, we're going to be studying for an upcoming test." Oyakata-sama said.

"A test?!" The entire class said in unison.

"Yes. It's due in a week."

"A week?!" They said once more, this time, I didn't care. I was gonna get it done anyway.

"Oi! You with the pink hair!" You shouted, "Wanna be my partner?!"

"M-me?!" She shouted.

"No shit dumbass!" Sanemi shouted.

"Oi, oi. Don't shout at her, no brows." A boy who had his mouth covered said.

"Yes! Of course I want to work with you." She said.

"Alright then, your house, after school."

"Yes ma'am! We shall invite the entire class!" She said.

"Yeah ye- what?!" I asked. "What for?"

"Well, w-when we were first years, we would do most of our p-partnered assignments at my house. The whole class, yes." She stated, blushing.

"Hmph, fine." I said, watching the student president, Tomioka. pass out the papers defining what we were suppose to do on our assignment.

i recommend watching children of the whales,, i think it's pretty cool & different && it's on netflix