t w e n t y f i v e

"Honey I'm home!" Is what I say out loud putting my bags down on the floor while I take off my shoes.

I head up to my brother's room quietly so I can torture him.

His door was already open so that was an advantage for me.

"I know your there Y/n." B/n said not even turning around to look at me.

"B-but HOW?!" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"Because I'm not stupid."

"O...kay..." I said, walking to my room.

There was a sudden knock on my door,
"Imma get it!" I shouted.

I was running downstairs to get the door, but my mother already got it.

"Hi Y/n. You left your charger with me, I wanted to give it back." I saw Tanjiro taking with his eyes closed.

"Oh, who are you? Are you that kid that Y/n always be yells on the phone at?" My mother asked, he then opened his eyes, noticing he wasn't talking to me, but my mother.

"I'm right here." I said, on the other side of my mom.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He bowed. "I'm Kamado Tanjiro, Y/n's boyfriend." He paused. "O-Only if you approve, that is."

"Aw, he's adorable. Yes, I approve." My mother said. She cleared her throat, "Why don't you stay over for dinner, Tanjiro?"

"I would love to, I really would, but I have to watch over my little sister. She's the only thing I have. B-besides Y/n of course!" He said, peeping the blush that appeared on my face.

"Oh alright then. I hope you come over again soon. Take care." She said as she closed the door.

"Since when were you ever that nice to a boy?" I asked her putting my hands on my hips.

"I remembered his last name. I went to high school with his father. Rei was my best friend, she knew I had a crush on him but he ended up falling in love with her instead of me. I had a huge crush on him of course and not surprisingly, the two had a baby together, Tanjiro." My mother said.

"Such a depressing story." I said sarcastically as I turned around to walk upstairs but turned right back around when I noticed my mom had a open cut on her right arm.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked.

"I cut myself over a friends house, nothing brutal." She said giving me her 'go to your room before I kill you' glare.

"Y/n, I already ate earlier but mom said to come down and eat." My brother informed me.

"Alright. I'll be down."

"I'll call you when I'm done eating." I told my boyfriend. It feels so good to call him that.

I went downstairs cheerfully and noticed the door open. It was already late and I wondered what kind of idiot would leave the door open.

Me being the curious and nosy person that I am, I stepped a couple steps outside to only see a dead body. A dead body belonging to my dear mother.

The brown wood of my house was visibly stained, a crimson red color.

"M-mom?" I asked stuttering, going closer to the corpse.

Is she dead? Possibly. Is she still moving? Yes.

She jumped up at me, I had ducked and she ran into the house, twisting her head in all types of directions.

I managed to get in front of her, running upstairs to grab my brother, then ran to my room to grab my phone. I jumped out of the window, carrying my brother in my arms.

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" My brother yelled, fidgeting around in my arms.

"Mother...Is a demon. You probably don't know what that is at your age but-"

"Why did you leave?! We could have taken care of her! Aren't you a demon slayer?!" He asked multiple questions.

"I can't just kill my own mother!" I shouted at him as he leaped out of my arms.

"You softie!"

I texted Tanjiro so my brother and I could stay at his place for a while.

me
send me your address

my uwu snatcher ☁️💗
What for?

me
Tanjiro this is a life or death situation.

my uwu snatcher ☁️💗 has sent their location.