t w e n t y f o u r

"OKAY EVERYBODY CHOP CHOP!" I yelled pushing everyone on the bus. "YOU PEOPLE WALK TOO DAMN SLOW, I HAVE A BROTHER TO BULLY!" I yelled again. "IF YOU DON-" My sentence was interrupted by Inosuke hitting me upside my head.

"Owie!" I said while putting my hand on my head, "YOU PIG! GET BACK HERE!"

"Why exactly are you yelling at 8 o'clock in the morning?" Giyuu asked.

I stopped in my tracks, "Oh my bad that I'm trying to get to my DESTINATION!" I said back at him.

"Okay that's enough Y/n, You're just tired that's all." Tanjiro said lightly pushing me towards the back of the bus.

"Hmph." I said as I closed my eyes to try to fall asleep.

"Hey, can I sit next to Y/n?" I heard a voice ask as I opened my left eye to see who it was.

"They sat in the back for a reason, so it could just be those two sitting together." A student from another class said.

"That's clearly why I'm asking so he can move, dumbass." Sabao said.

And I-This dude cant get enough can he?

"Will you stop arguing with people for once, some people are trying to sleep." I said.

"I don't think you were clear on what happened yesterday." Shinobu started.

"Y/n and Tanjiro are dating." Zenitsu said.

I could see the look on the poor guy's face. Although he didn't actually show a hurt expression, I knew it was there.

Pshh, Ion give a fu-!

"Y/n-chan! Wakey, wakey and stop dreamin' about makin' babies!" A voice said as it elbowed me in my chest.

Weirdo.

"Stawp! Let me sleep!" I shouted.

"Well you aren't sleeping anymore."

"Everyone is off the bus." He said.

"I'm home?!" I quickly opened my eyes to see I was still on the bus.

"No, come and get something to eat with me!" Zenitsu whined as he pulled on me.

"Okay okay..." I told him as we both exited the bus.

We walked into a resting place. Me and Zenitsu both got Dango's.

"Mmm It's good Y/n." He said.

I nodded, "Where's Tanjiro?" I asked.

Zenitsu swallowed the food that was in his mouth, "Aw does the princess care about her prince?"

"Maybe, I just wanna know where he is."

Zenitsu stood on top of the table. "Tanjiro Kamado, we have a beautiful child at table 12 that is looking for you. Pretty please come and claim her!"

"Zenitsu!" I shouted, as I tried to push his legs to get off of the table. "You're embarrassing yourself!"

"No no Y/n...I'm embarrassing you!" He corrected.

Tanjiro came over once he saw Zenitsu's golden strands of hair and my h/c ones.

"Is this your child sir?" Zenitsu asked and I smiled.

"Yes, thank you!" Tanjiro bowed and took my hand.

"Have fun you too!" Zenitsu shouted.

"All students who attend at Demon Slayer Academy please report back to the bus." The bus driver yelled across the huge room full of kids from different schools.

"And that's when I-I said-" I interrupted Mitsuri's conversation with a girl with pink hair and skin who was sitting next to a boy with blonde hair.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her along with me and Tanjiro.

"I-I was having a fun conversation with her! Take me back!" Mitsuri cried.

The girl held up her fingers like a phone, indicating for Mitsuri to call her.

"Y/n." Tanjiro called, as I was staring out the window. "Yea?"

"What are we?" He asked, putting his hand on top of mine which was on the seat.

I turned to face the window even more, so he couldn't see the blush on my face.

"I-I don't know, whatever you want us to be." I told him.

Damnit for stuttering.

He took my chin and made me face him. He was smiling with his eyes closed. It's like his smile is contagious because I did the same.

He leaned it, closer and closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Until pop

He kissed me on the lips, and let go with a pop noise.

"Hey!" I was mad that he didn't kiss me longer.

"What?! Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

I laughed, "No."