n i n e t e e n

I fell asleep but woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. 

"A-Are we here already?" I asked, yawning.

"Yeah, we stopped at a resting station, but I didn't want to wake you, so I stayed on the bus with you while everyone else left." Tanjiro said, poking my nose.

"Oh." I said as I got up.

"Oh and Sabao moved to a different seat." Tanjiro said.

"Oh. That's fine." I said, looking out of the window. "I see the slides!" I said, excitedly.

"I saw them first!" Tanjiro said as well.

"No I did!" I argued.

"No uhh! I did!"

"I d-"

"Shut up! I saw them first." Sanemi shouted.

Tanjiro and I pouted.

"Hey Y/n, guess what!" Tanjiro finally spoke.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you!" He smiled, giving me a side hug. Most people on the bus were is awe, guessing because he said it pretty loud.

"Look at the couple!"

"Y'all are too cute!"

"We should plan a fake wedding..."

"They're ugly. Me and Tanjiro would be better."

"Y/n-chan is growing up so fast..."

"Me and Y/n would make a better couple." Were the things they were saying.

We arrived at the entrance of the water park.

"Girls, go take your uniforms off, boys do the same."

Some girls were changed, right there in front of everybody.

Even though we had our uniforms under, I still wanted to go to the restrooms.

I saw Kanao walk into that direction as well.

"Hey Kanao." I said, walking beside her.

"Hi." Was all she said.

"Come on, lighten up a bit." I punched her arm lightly. She smiled, and punched me back.

"Yeah! Like that!" I laughed, as she did also.

We got to the restrooms and changed into our swimwear.

Kanao had a white top, that was fading to purple, and her bottoms were purple fading to white. It was actually very pretty.

"You're so pure and wholesome." I stated, grabbing a napkin to use to open the door, then walking out of the restrooms.

I immediately met up with Tanjiro.

"Were you here the entire time?" I asked.

"Maybe..." He looked down.

"Oi, lets go in the wave pool, last one there does the other homework." I shouted, as many other people from my class and others followed.

It was a tie between Sanemi and Inosuke. I got there before Tanjiro, so he has to do my homework. Ha.

When we got into the wave pool, the timer was at 0:00, meaning the waves were coming.

Most of us were in the middle of the water, while people like Sanemi, Inosuke, and Sabao were towards were the big timer was, towards the front.

I was talking to Mitsuri and she was giggling for no reason.

She then pointing behind me, but I was already picked up in the air. Tanjiro had his hands on my waist, and threw me in the water.

I went under water and came back up. Rushing over towards Tanjiro to give him a piece of his own medicine.

The water was slowing me down, but eventually I got over to him.

I wasn't able to pick him up completely, but I did lift him up to the slightest, dunking him underwater.

He hung unto my back and when he went down, I went down with him.

The life guard blew the whistle. So you didn't see when he did it to me the first time?

"...Y/n?"

"Yes?" I finally responded.

"Did you bring any snacks?"

"Of course I did, I'm always prepared." I said.

We met up with our group; Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Sanemi, Obanai, Sabao and Inosuke,

"Y'all hungry or is it just me?" Sabao asked.

"Who is this kid?" Obanai asked.

"STOP BEING RUDE!" I punched him in the face.

"Okay, enough violence." Tanjiro said grabbing my wrist.

I took out my bag, pulling a variety of ziplock bagged snacks.

"Okay who wants fruit, or chips, or granola bars, or-"

They just grabbed whatever they wanted.

"HEY! SAVE SOME FOR ME!" I shouted.

The next thing I know everything on the table was gone.

"YOU ANIMALS! YOU GUYS ARE MORE WORSE THAN PEPPA PIG OVER HERE! AND HE'S AN ACTUAL ANIMAl" I yelled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Inosuke yelled.

"Here babygirl, I saved you some." Sabao handed me some of my favorite fruits.

Ew. I don't even let Tanjiro call me that.

"No, she can have mine." Tanjiro said putting a(n) f/f in my mouth. (favorite fruit)

"Your fingers taste like strawberries." I said.

"That's because I just ate one."

"Y/n, why are you licking Tanjiro's fingers?" Muichiro asked, with no expression as always.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled at my son.

I feel bad.

So do I

"More slides? Then the hot tub?" Shinobu asked the group.

"Yeah!" We all shouted with excitement.

*cough cough i-