Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's authorization or without putting the proper credit. The author does not take any ownership of the songs used in this novel.

Do not engage in any fight. If you do not agree with someone, please have a kind discussion. Any rude and hostile behavior will lead to being muted.

I do not own any resources that I used in my book covers, credits to the rightful owners. The characters were made flawed by the author so if you're looking for a perfect character, then this story is not what you're looking for.

The story is not a hundred percent edited, there will be some minor errors you will encounter once reading so please, bare with me. Some of parts may contain indecency/ vulgarity, blood, and self-harm that aren't suitable for young readers. You have been warned.

If you have an anxiety or fear of the words written above this, please, I'm begging you to not continue it and leave it this story. Thank you!

Loving,
Ellevigheden