🔹22 - Count on Me🔹

Hope you guys won't sing along while reading this...^^"

====================================

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

It was a very calm day for the light element who was reading a book peacefully while seated under a huge tree located near the park. The tranquil atmosphere relaxed him, making him comfortable and at peace. But, the feeling of loneliness only made his day gloomy one.

I'll sail the world to find you

He then looked up from the book he was reading for a moment, and watched the little children who were playing joyously in the playground, making him jealous on the inside as he thought, he doesn't have anyone to talk to nor play with, nor even become friends with. Indeed, he envied the innocent, little kids who were hanging out and having fun at the park with each other.

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

'If only... I have someone to be friends with...' Solar thought as he pursed his lips.

I'll be the light to guide you...

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Pfft! Why are you collecting flowers, greeny boy?~ Are you even a girl?! HAHAHAHAHA!"

All of the sudden, the lone little boy heard an insane laughter followed by someone who's softly crying located just near him. Curiously, he closed his book, got up from his spot and went to check what was the commotion all about. Then, he saw something. Something that dreaded him and at the same time, angered him.

Find out what we're made of

From a few distance, he saw a little innocent kid, crying uncontrollably while getting bullied by two big boys. As he noticed this, his hand clenched tightly into fist as his teeth gritted angrily.

When we are called to help our friends in need.

He then dropped the book he was holding to the ground, shadows covered his eyes as he leaped infront of the poor, little kid who was holding a bunch of different kinds of flowers while sobbing quietly, defending him from the two, big boys who were trying to bully the little one.

"Leave him alone." Solar said, with a threatening tone in his voice. He looked up from the two boys, his golden eyes glowing brightly like the sun as he menacingly glared at them.

You can count on me

The two bullies' eyes widened in shock and trembled in fear, startled to see the light elemental's ominous, radiant eyes staring at them fiercely. Without hesitation, they instantly ran away, leaving the light element and the terrified little boy alone. As the two boys were out of sight, Solar's eyes then went back to normal, golden ones and turned around to look at the little boy he'd protected from the two bullies.

Like 1, 2, 3

As Solar noticed how frightened the innocent, little boy was, his gaze soften, and felt like his heart just dropped from the inside. He felt bad for the little boy as he saw his current state right now. Alone, lonely and silent, just like him.

I'll be there

Out of nowhere, he gently gave out his hand to the little boy who was crying, making the depressed boy looked up at him. The little boy's puffy eyes widened and sparkled a bit, its pupils shook from his eyes. He then wiped his tears away using his backhand and curved a small smile, accepting the light elemental's hand and slowly lifted him up from the ground.