🔹29 - Help or Suffer🔹

"I suffered alone in my mind, full of sadness and pain."

<~><~><~><~><~>

'I can forgive you one thousand times. But, I trust you only once.'

<~><~><~><~><~>

"W-What...?" The leaf element's eyes widened in shock. "Are you serious, Halilintar?!" He asked, while looking at the lightning element in disbelief.

Halilintar slowly nodded in response. "Yeah..."

"Can you take me there right now!? Please!?" Duri begged, clasping his hands together while looking at the lightning element with his pleading eyes.

Halilintar frowned. "Are you out of your mind, Duri!? You want to skip classes just to see Solar now!?"

"I don't care!" The leaf element snapped, as tears started forming from his angry but sad emerald eyes. "I want to see him! I need to see him! I need to know if he's okay! I don't want to just sit comfortably on my chair, listening to our teacher's complicated discussions while my best friend is out there, suffering for who-knows-how-long already! I don't care if I'll get a violation because of this, but if my friend is hurt out there, I'll make sure to be there for him and ease away his pain!" He said, while his forest-green eyes stared at Halilintar's ruby, red eyes in a serious manner.

The lightning element only grunted as he sighed in exasperation.

"Fine! I'll come with you. Follow me."

<=><=><=><=><=>

"W-Why are you here, Solar...?" Duri asked, still hugging his best friend tightly.

"I'm sorry, Duri..." The light elemental calmly said, while gently stroking his friend's soft hair at the back as he hugged him. "I was forced to stay here since my parents have been arrested by the police."

Solar tried holding back his tears, as he was too tired to cry again. He never had a good sleep for the past few days. Truth be told, he was slowly trying to end himself in the process and he never had the courage to fight anymore.

But, when Duri came, he felt like standing up to his feet again, trying to stay strong just for his best friend. He never thought he would visit him in the orphanage he was currently living in for a while now. He felt comfortable, loved and relieved again when he hugged his friend, and he missed his friend's arms wrapped around him that he hadn't felt them for almost a week.

Solar then broke the hug and looked up, and from the corner of his eye, he saw his lightning elemental rival standing not far from them. His teeth gritted angrily, his hands clenched tightly into fists as he gave his rival a glare.

"Go somewhere for a while, Duri. I'm just gonna have a little talk with Halilintar." The light element softly whispered on his friend's ear, patting him on the shoulder as a sign for him to go. Duri only gave a nod and quietly walked away.

Solar silently went towards his rival, staring at him in a stern manner. As he stopped infront of him, the anger that built up inside him made him lose control of his emotions.

"Why did you tell him!?" He exclaimed, as he tried to restrain himself from punching his rival in the face.

Halilintar scowled at his light elemental rival. "He deserves to know the truth!"

"Didn't I tell you not to tell him about what's been going on about me!? I freaking trusted you, Halilintar!"

"He needs to know, okay!? He's been worried about you ever since your disappearance! So, I brought him here just for him to see if you're okay!"

"Wait..." Solar trailed off as he looked at his rival in confusion. "H-How did you know I was here...?"

The lightning element paused for a moment, as he was hesitating to reply back to his light elemental rival.

"I... I was the one... who called the police..."

Hearing those words come out from his rival made Solar back away a bit from Halilintar while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why would you do that!?"

"Don't you wanna be free!?"

"I do! But, not like this! How could you, Halilintar!?"

"How could I!? I was only trying to help you!"

"HELP!? OR SUFFER EVEN MORE!?"

Seemingly, the lightning element was taken aback by his rival's words. Yes, he did saved Solar from his abusive parents. But, he never thought about the negative impact nor his feelings from what he'd done. He should've known what he would feel from what he did just to help his rival.

Solar shook his head once more, the tears in which he was holding back a while ago now started to stream down his face.

"Don't tell me you pity me! Don't tell me you feel sorry for me that's because I don't have a home to live in to, nor a family who loves and appreciates me while you have all of them!" He exclaimed, as he wiped his tears away from his face.

"If you are only going to pity me, then I don't need your help." The light element stated as he turned around and went back to his room, leaving his lightning elemental rival alone. The latter watched Solar as he made his way towards his room, making him feel guilty regretting what he'd done and blamed himself for all the mess he made.

'I'm sorry I was not good enough...' Halilintar thought as he shook his head and deeply sighed.

'But, I tried to be.'