🔹31 - Words🔹

Stop expecting. Start accepting. Life becomes much easier that way.

<~><~><~><~><~>

A week later, the light element is finally back to school, having the freedom he deserves and living a good, normal life he have been longing for a long time. There's nothing nor nobody to burden him anymore, and he could finally live in peace.

We were young
Posters on the wall

The moment Duri asked him if he was ready to become a part of his family, he was indeed very grateful. He was more than just happy. No words can describe how much gleeful he was when he was accepted by Duri and his parents.

Praying we're the ones
That the teacher wouldn't call

He felt so blessed, so lucky to be a part of Duri's family. Finally, the leaf element became his brother, and also his best friend at the same time. He was genuinely thankful to become friends with Duri, and this was truly the best good deed he'd ever received from saving his friend in the past, for having a good and kind heart to help the people in need.

We would stare at each other
'Cause we were always in trouble

Up until now, Solar was still trying to adopt himself from his new family he have, but he's slowly doing a great progress as time goes by. He is now comfortable with his new family, a new adopted son for Duri's parents and a new brother for the nature element.

And all the cool kids
Did their own thing

He was treated kindly by his new parents, he was given the care and appreciation he truly deserves, and loves him for who he is. Not only Solar who was contented by it, but also Duri's parents, and his new brother, Duri, and they're happy to see that Solar wholeheartedly appreciates them to become a part of their family.

I was on the outside
Always looking in

Meanwhile, the seven teenage elements are currently having their lunch break in the cafeteria. The group of elementals are finally back together but, the two people from it seemed to be really silent whilst everyone from the group are sharing stories and talking with one another happily. Fortunately, Blaze and Ais noticed this and will be coming to the rescue to make the circle of friendship back again.

<=><=><=><=><=>

After school, the lightning element decided to stay on the balcony of the school for a while, to think silently for a while in his thoughts. Not for long, the fire element came, and Halilintar felt his presence.

Yeah, I was there but I wasn't

"What do you want, chicken-head?"

They never really cared if I was in

Blaze paused for a moment before staring blankly at the electrical element, his eyes blinking twice in disbelief. Few seconds later, he just shrugged his insults off and went beside him. "Well, I heard what happened between you and Solar. Duri told us."

We all need that someone
Who gets you like no one else

"Of course he would. And just go home. I don't need your advices, Blaze."

Right when you need it the most

"I won't lecture you some, don't worry. You only need to reflect on your own. I'll just be here, accompanying you for a while since Taufan was called up by our coach to discuss with something." The fire element gave him a small smile before the whole atmosphere around them became quiet. Not a threatening one, but a peaceful silence.