EP 3 -talk

"A talk!?" You ask him.

He nods and says "y/n I know I am a complete stranger for you and your confused right now, but trust me I am not a shady person."

And you might regret following a complete stranger but he does look like Namjoon so...

You nod.

"Thank you" says the man.

You follow the man in a dark place, then you remember about the rape cases.

You might die or be raped today.

He says "be comfortable"

In such a dark place how can you be comfortable?

"Sit please" says the man while offering you a chair.he then removes his glasses and he looks more handsome now.

Wow y/n you are acting like Soomin now, you think to yourself.

He says in a gentle voice"y/n I am  Kim Namjoon, the member and leader of the group BANGTAN SONYEONDAN."

You though he was but, he died in accident didn't he? You mumur "but he is dead" you know plastic surgery and how it works too.

He reassures and says "yes, your not wrong, but I really am KIM NAMJOON. And I wanted to talk to you about my identity."

You look at him.

The person who you loved so much is alive, the president of army nation is alive, god of destruction is alive.HE IS ALIVE.

You want to hug him, ask him what happened to him, but you didn't.

Instead you say" what do you want from me?" Surely Kim Namjoon has some serious reasons to talk to someone like you.

"Y/n" he says in his low pitch
voice.

"I want you to hide me, your the only one who recongized me. If you tell anyone about this then everything will be bad. Please don't let anyone find out that Mr Jung is me." He looks at as he is begging you.

But why!? He wants to hide his identity? What even happened!?why does Kim Namjoon the best man in this world wants to hide his identity?

Maybe something happened... something you don't know.

"I won't Kim Namjoon, I won't tell anyone about this, I will forget that I ever met you."you are saying this in tears.

But the question is
Will you really ever able to forget you met Namjoon?and what happened to others are they alive too? Why are they hiding there identity?

As you were about to say something you heard.

YOLO YOLO YA, WHERE THE PARTY YA.

It's your ringtone.
IT'S YOUR RINGTONE.

You mute your phone quickly and look all embarrassed.

And Namjoon heard it.

What could be more embarrassing for you?

he chuckles. And you can see his dimples, damn those illegal dimples.

He clears his throat and says
"Miss y/n I am glad that  you won't tell anyone and I appreciate it, but we have to act as if we don't know each other." He is requesting you to pretend as if you guys haven't met at all.

Then you say "I won't Namjoon."

Then he says "you can go if you want to... And thanks for understanding my situation."

You smile and exit the dark place.

And then.

You remember you have no idea where you are.

Where are you y/n? You ask yourself.

Then you hear a low pitch voice"oh! I am sorry, I will drive you home."

KIM NAMJOON IS TALKING ABOUT DRIVING YOU HOME!?

"No there is no need to do that!!!"you say quickly. Just tell me where is the high I will go back on my own."

He says "then I will drop you at high, it's dangerous for a young girl to be alone at this time."

You are blown away by his caring words. And you immediately want to thank him but instead you say "good."

GOOD!? why can't my Brain thank him.

GOD!!!!

Then he walks you till high school. You both didn't say a word on your way to high.

And then you see a grumpy girl standing in high gate waiting for you.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?

"Sorry Soomin" You say in your tiny voice.

Then Namjoon says bye and leaves you two alone.

NOW.

YOUR.

DEAD.

MEAT.

SOOMIN IS GONNA KILL YOU.

"Soo, I am so sorry I forgot to inform you-"you say in your defense before the girl kills you.

"SORRY!?, You freaking idoit I got so worried that you are lost, you didn't even pick up your phone, god!! I thought you died" says your frustrated child hood friend.

Then you check your phone.

47 missed calls from Soomin.

Soomin grabs your arm and drags you in her car, While scolding you.

And you are just thinking about BTS.