EP 6- Hope

(This episode contains few sensitive topics.)

"Wait!!!" You say quickly. You  still have few questions that you want be answered to.

"Changed your mind?" Ask the voice.

"No, but I have few questions. How will I able to go back in time ? How will I see future and what will happen in the present if I am in 2018?" There are more questions you want to ask.

"Y/n,  you will go back in time only 3 times a day, it's not like  you can abuse your power, you will go back when you think about the exact time and date only. Like I said before I need your smile instead of this power, you will see the future when you will smile by your heart, no fake smile will work, you might even have dream about the future too.
When you are in past like 2018 the year 2025 will stop for you,it has already stop for you when you died, nothing will happen in that year. Are there more questions?" The voice reply to you in a weird tone.

"Mr voice, will I able to contact you when I need to?"you ask the voice.

"No, what's fun in that right? You will have to do everything on your own, but if you need my help I will help you but you can't call me, and I will keep an eye on you." The voice answers are sending chill down your spine.

The voice has started to creep you now, what does he mean "fun" are I his playing toy ? You question yourself.

"Alright then enough questions." Voice seems like he sending you now. "Goodluck miss Y/n."

"Wait but-" you couldn't complete your sentence it was too late now.

You feel weird, your body feels weird, is this what those time travel things feel? You ask yourself while closing your eyes tightly, then-

You open your eyes, and see BLOOD!? And you suddenly stand up, look around you, for clue where you currently are, this is your house, your parent's  house.

The one in which you spend half of your life, the house which give you so many pains, is this that house. You look around remembering how everything was, how there was a broken family, how the parents left the kid, and then the kid lost her hope.

You are in your room, the dark room with a small puddle of blood.

If there is blood here then today must be August 28 2018, the day you lost your will to live, the day you lost everything you had and the day where seven angels entered your life with a new smile.

"It's August 28..." You say while touching your old phone lying on floor.

"The screen is broken of this phone, but it still works, I will call Soomin right now." You are talking to yourself.

You scroll down the contact list, looking for Soomin, you found her.

You are calling her now, you hear the buzzing of the Ring going on, and thinking how old Soomin's voice was and then-

"Hey y/n!!! Why did you called ?"

Hearing Soomin's old voice you came in tears. You quickly say "Soo, how are you doing right now!? Have you eaten? Please can we meet Soomin I miss you."

"Who are you!? Why do you have y/n's phone!? What did you did to y/n!? Answer me." Soomin quickly ask you, she didn't recognize you?

Then you remember that your 17 right now and Soomin is 14, you forgot about this for second when you heard her voice.

"Soomin, I am y/n of future, I am from year 2025" you reply to your young friend.

Then there was a moment of silence. "I am not crazy, thank  you, WHERE IS Y/N!?, ANSWER ME BEFORE I CALL COPS." your friends furious but you are y/n. How will she trust it's you?

"Soomin... I know a secret only y/n knows." You want her to believe it's you, the future you.

"Oh really!? Hahaha I WON'T FALL FOR THAT." You friend is more angry now. "I am calling the cops."

Oh shit. If she calls the cops it's game over.. you think to yourself.

"SOOMIN YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MR  YOONKOOK PARK,WHO TEACHES US SPORTS." you say quickly. Will she trust you now?

There was a long slience on phone. A little too long, has she call the cops?

"Soomin? Are you still there ?" You ask your silent friend.

"Let's meet at your house" says your friend breaking the silence.

"You believe me!?" You ask your friend who is now willing to come.

She hangs up.

Wow.. did she believed me or not? She needs to be more careful with strangers... She believed me quite easily...

Will she come? Or she trolled me?

Then you remember for going back in time you need to remember exact time... And your memory is not bad but not good enough either for remembering the exact time...

"Ah! A notebook will come in handy." You say while grabbing the old book.

Have I used it? You look through the pages and see some doddles and a suicide note ...

If I wouldn't have listen to love myself that day I would have been dead right now.

Thanks to BTS I have hope to live.

You search on your old phone for BTS and "Boyz with fun" shows up.

"They really are boyz with Fun... Aren't they.." you say quietly.

"Hmm I wonder what was my ringtone before... You go to settings and see the Ringtone as "Human" I used to have no will to live before..." You say as you remember your old life.

"Well it will take some time to get her here lemme listen to some BTS.." you say to yourself.

You play Hold me tight.

You sigh.

"BTS I will save you." You say while lying in bed.

But how? You think to yourself.

"Hmm I will figure it out..." And then Wings autoplays.

"Yes I have wings to fly and I will fly."

Then you hear the bell.