EP 5- Explanation

"HEY."

"who is this?" You asked the direction from were sound was coming.

And you felt that your wound isn't there anymore, you touched your back were you were stabbed.

There is nothing here.

"I have healed you." Says the voice.

"Why!? Who are you? Why did you healed me?" You asked while looking around for a clue who is speaking but there was no one around.

"I have a mission for you, will you do it?" Asks the voice.

"What is the mission?" You asked the voice.

"I want you to go back in time and live your life again. But you will die just like this again." Says the voice.

"What's the point of dying again?" You ask.

"You will live your life from the point I want you to, you will then have a choice to do whatever you want." Says the voice.

What is even happening did my head got hit or something? Did I fall on ground too hard? And even if this thing is giving me a chance to go back in the hell, why should I? And of course it's not gonna be free.

"Why? Why are you giving me this chance? What will get  in helping me ?" Clearly no one does anything for free.

"Hm.. smart, but it is free.go live your life from the year 2018, and there sure is a favor I want you to do."says the mysterious voice.

"What's the favor?" You asked.

"You seem to have always hated god and your life, 'why can't things work out' , 'this is all God's fault' words like this hurted me you know?" Says the mysterious voice.

How does this voice knows so much about me? You think to yourself.

"So what are you gonna do about it? Give me a more painful death?" You asked the voice.

"What, not at all... I will just give you power to see things, so you can decide what to do on your own, and you might after all stop blaming me." Answers the voice.

What!?

"Let me explain properly." Says the voice.

"so listen y/n, I will transport you back in year 2018, your age will still remain the same. You can do whatever you want to do, but you can't go forward in time but you can go backwards, you will have a glimpse of future and it's in your hands to change it or keep it that way. My only favor is YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME  YOUR SMILE EVERYDAY. Says the voice.

SMILE!?

"What do you mean? My smile?" You asked the voice.

"Oh you don't remember 2018 is the year you smiled the most in, the year you laugh the most in and the year in which you found some 7 people. So you just have to give your smile everyday that's it." Explains the voice.

BTS!? THE YEAR I FOUND BTS.

And when will I die? Can I see the glimpse of my death too? You questioned the voice.

"Ah yes you can. You will see how many ways you have to die in. And you will die, in year 2025, this day only."

"So why are you gonna take my smile?" You again questioned the voice.

" Your smile is precious, because you will feel like dying everyday but you exactly know when you will die, you won't be able to die but you will wish the death. Cause smile means happiness, something good, a hope.how can a person live in this cruel world without any hope ? " Answers the voice.

Do you agree the agreement, Y/n?

If I go back in year. can I save Soomin 's dad from dying? Can I save my BTS ? Can I ?

You rushed your thoughts, you have seen Soomin almost dying after her dad's death, you have seen what happens to BTS and what happens to everyone around you.

WILL YOU SAVE THEM?

YES, YOU WILL.

"but what will happen if I don't agree?" Before you confirm your decision you want to know what can happen if you disagree.

"Oh well if you disagree then you will see everything after your death for a day, then you will be sent to heaven Or hell."

Just imagine what will happen to Soomin after you die, what will happen to BTS? What will happen to everyone ? I can't ever see them again, it's better to go back in time and save everyone.

"I agree." You say confidently.

"Are you sure? You will die again and you won't have any smiles." The voice asks for confirmation.

"I do, I mean it." you give the voice your answer with more confidence.

"SEND ME BACK IN 2018."

"GOOD LUCK THEN." Says the voice.