EP 31- The beginning

"A small American-Korean, who can't speak any Korean, was brought to South Korea." You smile and they all look at you with great attention.

"Wah! I wonder how it had been for you!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Would you let her continue?" Yoongi said to jungkook and jungkook kept a finger on his mouth, indicating "I'll be quite now."

"Continue Lee!" Jin smiles and as you were about to continue jimin says "Ah! Manager what's your first language? I mean English or Korean?"

"I consider it English, because I can't really speak native-kinda korean." You smile and Namjoon asks " Where were you born in America?"

"In Brooklyn." You smile and he does a small "oh!" And then as you were again about to continue "Ah manager what's your friend's name?" Taehyung Asks and you were again interrupted.

"Soomin, Choi Soomin." You say still smiling happily.

"Wait! I have heard that name! It's oddly familiar one..." Jin says and then other members ask him "really?! Who's name is that?"

"You know Mister Choi? I mean Choi Sejin?" You ask and they all nodded "yes, that's the one man who works with Mr Bang!" Hoseok says and you nod "so yep that's his daughter, Soomin!"

"Ah!" They all exclaimed.

"Now no one interrupts manager ok! Like let her be!" yoongi says and all nods and you take a deep breath and say "ok so let me continue!"

"Wait let me put my phone on charge real quick!" Jimin says and puts the phone on the charge and comes back and sits and now you clear your throat to finally begin the story.

They all look at you like a small child looks at candy, you giggle at their cute faces and you begin the story of the  five year old y/n.

November 21 2012(Y/n is 5)

The airplane was very familiar to a kid like you, who's parents always travels, but this time your parents are moving to South Korea.

Next to you sits your care-taker, Young jisoo, but she was always more like your older sister, and you were excitedly looking out of the window.

"Jisoo, is this Korea?!" You exclaimed in joy as you see Korea from airplane window.

"Yep! Are you excited? Your gonna have a new life in your home country!" Jisoo smiles and pats your head and you look with bright eyes to your new world.

After arriving at airport you came at a big mansion, and you ran inside and your parents
and jisoo came from behind.

"Wow! This is our house! It's perfect for hide-and-seek!" You exclaimed and run inside the house and look around the big place.

"Jisoo, get her! Ugh she's running around!" Your mom sighs and commands jisoo to which jisoo nods and your mother goes upstairs.

"Ah! Y/n! Don't run, you'll hurt yourself!" Jisoo chases you as you run and open the door of the big room "whoa!" You stare at the room and the big glass window.

"Gotcha!" Jisoo hugs you from behind and starts tickling you "ah jisoo! Haha" you laugh and she smiles.

"Jisoo, I don't know Korean, how will I make friends?" You make a Small tiny worried face and she laughs and pokes your nose "don't worry I'll teach you Korean!"

"Yay! Jisoo your the best sis!" You smile and she laughs.

After few days of being at the new place, new country, now it was time for new school, a Korean school.