Notice!

Hello,  i would like to say something before you continue to read.

It has been brought to my notice that the age doesn't make sense, and yes it doesn't make sense.

So I would like to apologise and explain few things.

Y/N's age in 2018 would be 11, and I'm well aware I wrote 13 and I'll be sure to correct it out.

Second thing in 2012 when Y/N came to S. Korea her age was 5, not 7.

And in year 2025 she's 17, but her birthday is in October so she will be 18 in October.

I actually got Confused with Korean age system and normal age thing too...
I really apologize for the whole age thing, I should have been more careful about age, as the story is time-based after all.

I have never written professional anywhere nor I have much writing experience.

I actually never thought this story would get so much attention yet it hit 1k, which was pretty big for me, I appreciate all the support and love you have given to me and I hope you continue your amazing support.

And like I have said before English isn't my first language, it's actually 4th, and if any grammar errors and mistakes are spot I'm truly sorry about them.

I can't correct all the mistakes I did, but I'll correct the age.

I'll try to improve.
That's it for now.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you continue to read.

I appreciate your precious support.

💜