Ways To Be Wicked

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie are standing around a caldron. Evie stirs the caldron before bringing out an apple and dropping it back in.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil," Mal says with a smirk before opening her spell book.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in," Mal reads before she laughs evilly. Jay and Carlos add more apples to the caldron.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be" They all sing as they grab apples from the caldron.

"W-I-C-K-E-D" Carlos sings before he brings a bucket of spelled apples to where kids are standing by the lockers. "Come on!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Everyone sings. Carlos dumps the apples onto the ground and all the kids dive to grab one. Mal walks behind them as she closes the lockers to reveal 'Long Live Evil'. She also shakes a can of spray paint as she walks.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation," Mal sings as she hands Bree an apple, who takes a bite.

"Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion," Bree sings as she takes the can of spray paint from Mal and walks off.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior" Carlos sings as he slides the bucket across the ground causing the kids to jump over it. He then walks over to Mal before they walk off.

"Happily ever after with a little flavor" Jay sings as he kicks an apple at the band. "Bad to the bone with even worse intentions" He throws an apple at the band. "We're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless." He throws another apple that gets stuck in Doug's instrument.

"A fairytale life can be oh-so overrated," Evie sings as she puts an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk. "So raise your voices and let's get it activated!" Fairy Godmother takes a bite of the apple as Chad helps Evie stand on the desks. The kids throw their papers in the air. Mal watches from the balcony above.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us, evil lives on

The right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Apple, apple, dip, dip

Want to try it? Tick, tick

Take a bite, come on, be bold

Change the way the story's told" Everyone sings as they dance around and get spelled by the apples. Mal and Evie start serving apples to the students. Bree brings Lonnie over to get an apple.

"This time, the dark is finally getting your attention" Mal sings as she waves at Lonnie, who smirks after eating her apple.

"We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session," Evie sings as she throws a book while Bree writes wicked on the board. Fairy Godmother is using Chad's leg as a guitar.

"You like it, steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure" Jay sings as the cheerleaders cheer behind him.

"A rite of passage

Bad just doesn't get much better" Carlos sings as he juggles apples in front of Beast and Belle. Bree grabs one of the apples from Carlos and throws it to her mom, while Carlos throws one to Beast. Belle and Beast then take a bite of the apples.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked" Everyone sings as the dance.

"Mother always knows best," Mal sings as she raises a Long Live Evil flag into the air.

"Show her, pass every test," Evie sings as she flips through a book.

"Hear her voice in my head," Carlos sings as he holds headphones to his ears before ripping them off.

"Evil is the only, Real way to win," Jay and Bree sing as they meet Mal, Carlos, and Evie In the courtyard.

"We got all the ways to be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

W-I-C-K-E-D," Everyone sings as Mal leads them in a dance.

"Let's go!" Jay sings.

"We got all the ways to be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

W-I-C-K-E-D" Everybody sings as hey dance.

"Yeah," Bree sings as Carlos pushes around the girl in the wheelchair.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us, evil lives on

The right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Yeah!

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D," Everyone sings as they meet up at the front of the school where Bree is spray painting her dad's statue.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be" Everyone sings before Bree tosses Mal an apple with a smirk.

"So many ways to be wicked" Mal sings before kissing then throwing the apple.