You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~Four Years Later~

"Evie, how much longer?" Bree asks excitedly as she sits with her eyes closed, waiting on her friend to finish her make up.

"Almost," Evie answers her. "You don't complain anything like your sister in law did." Bree giggles knowing that Mal was probably glaring at Evie.

"I can't believe this day is finally here!" Dizzy says as she fixes Bree's hair.

"All done," Evie says as she boops Bree's nose with the make up brush.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers causing Bree to smile. Bree honestly doesn't know what she would do without Evie, Dizzy, Uma, and Mal. After helping her into the dress, Uma leads her over to the mirror.

"Okay, you can look now," Uma tells her.

"Oh my goodness! I look.." Bree starts.

"Say it," Mal says with a smile as she remembers her own experience.

"Not hideous," Bree says with a giggle.

"Not even close," Uma says as they all smile and laugh. "Harry won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

"Thank you guys so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without you," Bree tells them.

"Knock, knock," Beast says as he opens the door. "It's time." Mal, Evie, Dizzy, and Uma all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places. "How is it possible that you're getting married today? You're just a baby!" Beast and Belle enter the room.

"She's 21, dear," Belle reminds Beast.

"21? That's far too young to be getting married," Beast says. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle says offended.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast says causing Bree to giggle. "Kidding."

"You look beautiful," Belle tells Bree.

"Thanks, mom," Bree says with a smile before grabbing her flowers.

Harry is standing at the alter waiting to see Bree. Gil, Jay, and Carlos stand beside him as the music starts to play. Uma is the first to walk out followed by Dizzy and then Evie. Harry can feel his heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play and his hands get sweaty. Beast leads Bree down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Harry causing her to smile. Harry holds back tears as he sees how beautiful Bree is. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be marrying her. Beast places Bree's hand into Harry's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek. As Bree stares into Harry's dazzling eyes, she felt as if they were the only two there.

"I do," Harry says causing Bree to smile.

"I do," Bree says not long after causing Harry to smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Fairy Godmother says before Harry kisses Bree. Ben and Mal start cheering before everyone else follows causing Harry and Bree to pull apart as Bree giggles. "I give you Princess Briella Hook and Prince Consort Harry Hook."

"I love you, Princess," Harry says as they lean their foreheads together.

"And I love you, Hook," Bree says with a giggle before they kiss again. It was definitely one of the happiest days of Bree's life.

And they lived happily ever after.