Road Trip with a Good Soundtrack

I'm taking a bath, both legs submerged!  It feels so good to have both legs clean, at the same time.  Naturally shooter helped me in, but I was able to run the water first and I don't have to sit on a towel.  He's supposed to come back and help me shave my legs, since he forgot the name of the place that does waxing.  The house is almost packed up, just my room left.  He's putting the furniture in the pod tomorrow and they are supposed to come haul it to Florida the day after.  When we're ready to leave, the rest will just go in the back of my truck.  Three more weeks, the doctor said next visit, he'll take the cast off my arm and they are supposed to be setting up physical therapy for my leg, when I get moved.

I am starting to get excited: I love the beach and it's been awhile since I've seen it.  Pops decided he didn't want his little girl living in the club house, so he's building a barn with an apartment upstairs.  I can save on boarding fees, maybe get a rescue horse; since the barn has more than one stall there is no reason not to.  I've been told I should probably learn how to ride a motorcycle; I would rather ride my horse and I'm ready to see him and do just that.  Of course, the overprotective men in my life probably won't allow that to happen.  I wasn't supposed to know this, but my goofy brother spilled, I have a cut waiting for me, and I'm expected to wear it every time I get on a bike.  They don't have a name for me yet, but since I was born into the club, Grit thought it was only proper that I be a fully patched member.  I am an official member of the Prophets Motorcycle Club and thus entitled to all the perks and discounts that go with it.  There aren't any, only the respect that I'm supposed to have from the other members.  I've been told to watch my back around some of the chic's that hang around.  Doesn't matter that Shooter hasn't had anything to do with another woman in the past two years, doesn't matter that he turned them down multiple times; some of them think they still have a chance.  Wonder if pops will warn them about the rock on my hand?  Oh good! I hear Shooter coming up the steps.

"Hey Shooter! Can you help me shave my legs?"

He walks in, just standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips.  He looks really frustrated.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, you're too tempting."

"Would you rather skip the legs?  I think I can manage anyway; I need my toenails painted.  You up for that?"  Apparently, that's very funny, since he's laughing at me.

"Baby, I will do both and I don't know how good my painting skills are, especially with a little bitty brush.  Why don't I just take you to a spa tomorrow?"

"I didn't know if you would want to go out two days in a row.  How is this going to work we get moved?  I know when I have been there in the summer, you spent a lot of time with me, but what now?  And Greaser told me about all the club chic's asking when you're getting back.  Don't even ask, I'm a big enough girl that I can admit when I'm jealous.  I'm jealous and currently in no condition to smack a bitch.   And where will I live?  I know the barn apartment won't be ready in three weeks.  Do I have a room in the club house like everyone else?  And how is the rest of the club gonna feel about me being fully patched, especially when they had to do the work and earn it, specifically the current prospects.  And on top of everything else, my grandmother is coming from Ireland with a couple of my uncles.  I've never had a grandmother, how am I supposed to treat her and what do I call her?"

"Baby, slow down.  I know there is a lot going on right now, even though it doesn't seem like it since we've been secluded in this house.  But it's all gonna work out, I promise.  I love that you're jealous, it means you're possessive of me and baby, I'm all yours and have been since the day I met you.  As far as the chic's, your pops is gonna call church and explain to everyone, all members, prospects and the chic's; you will be a fully respected member of the club, even if you don't ride a motorcycle.  And grandmothers, grandmothers love their grandchildren.  For some of them, they would probably rather have their grandkids than have their kids around.  Your uncles will be gland to meet you and will love you; everyone loves you.  Even if they don't, I do and that's all that matters. Just ask your grandmother what she wants you to call her.  And you will probably move into my room or your pops will give up his room until your apartment is done.  I prefer you room with me and heads up, I'm moving into your apartment with you, so we have furniture shopping to do; I think they're waiting on you for paint color too.  Look, let me help you out of the tub, I've got dinner ready and nice red wine.  It will help mellow you out.  And tomorrow I'll take you to a spa to get, all of your ... parts waxed.  And, how about if we do one of those couple pedicure things?"