#Taken and Used#

Saturday morning, I get to wake up to a beautiful woman.  Her face is turned away, her hair hiding my view.  I move the hair out of her face and I probably should have taken those earrings out.  I'm not sure they were the most comfortable, but she's sleeping.  I kiss her on the cheek and roll out of bed and head to the shower.  I get done and wrap a towel around me, getting clothes out of the closet, I dress in the bedroom while watching her sleep.  I gather the clothes from last night and drop them in the laundry closet, I'll deal with that later.  I jog down the stairs, my first stop I feed the horse, get him more hay and fill up his water bucket.  Barn chores done, I head into the club house, pouring a cup of coffee when I get to the kitchen.  I lean against the counter and wait for Tank.  He mentioned having church today to introduce new members, I need to ask him when he wants to give Sarah Grace her cut, and to see if the outsider can be flushed out.  I really hope so, I want this person found so we can get to the bottom of who's hunting her.  No matter what, I can't lose her. 

"Morning Shooter.  How was the date last night?"

"Good, thanks for asking Robot.  Did you not have a drone you could zoom in on?"

"No, all my good drones are at home."

"Dumbass."

"Boys."

"Morning Tank, what time does your mother's plane come in on Tuesday?"

"She is supposed to land at twelve fifty.  Provided me brother gets her to the airport in Dublin on time.  He's never been the punctual, hell, he doesn't believe in a watch.  I'm not sure the little bastard knows how to tell time."

We all get a good laugh out of this.

"Tank, when are you giving Sarah Grace her cut?"

"I thought I would wait until after the wedding.  It would look more like she's coming in as your wife and not me daughter."

"Good plan.  How do you expect church to go today?"

"As far as I know, the members here now, don't have an issue.  As long as we're doing what we've always done and bringing in money, they don't care."

"That's good news.  No idea who the person might be?"

"No, I'm hoping we can pick up something this afternoon.  I want your boys spread out in the room, keep an eye on everyone and anything, eye movement, body movement, if they flinch, I want to know."

"Robot, can you tell the other guys.  Discreetly, tell the other guys?"

"Got it covered.  How about I go wake them up for breakfast?"

The guys leave to go get ready for church, leaving me and Tank in the kitchen alone with our coffee.

"Do you have any idea who it is?"

"No clue me boy.  I've been watching the prospects that came in around the time of the wreck.  There were only two, Critter and Trash.  What if we leave Critter to watch her, and your guy to watch the screens; just see what happens?  She'll hate it and be pissed at me again, but I'll take the blame this time.  Just make sure your guy has eyes on them at all times."

"I will.  I'm going to go wake her up and make sure all the cameras are on.  I'll talk to Robot, too, make sure he's the only one that has access to that feed."

"Good.  We'll get them, me boy."

"I know Tank."

I leave Tank with his coffee and head upstairs.  My girl is still in bed, so I know the perfect way to wake her up.  I carefully lay down beside her, pulling her back against my chest, I wrap an arm around her and begin to caress her stomach, while kissing her neck and shoulder.  My hand moves to the bottom of her breasts and slide up to her nipples, forcing them into hard points.  She lets out a moan and pushes into my body.