#Coming for You#

We have no idea where she was taken, Critter is gone, obviously the bastard working for them, and I basically gave her to them. Robot is trying to figure out what happened with the cameras, all of them were on yesterday, they had to hack in somehow, the only thing we can figure is the one pointed at the door, showed them going in, but the one in the aisle must have been set up on a loop, because it didn't show anything. Two fucking days! That mother fucker has had her for two days, and he' s been sending me pictures, they make me sick. After I received the first one, I had to dash for the toilet. She was so broken looking, naked and covered in someone else's come, I can only pray I get her back before this auction, if it's real. I can't go in our bedroom, it's wrong without her. The only thing we have is a beat up, ancient Monte Carlo driving by. Robot traced the plates and found out it was stolen. Tank keeps expecting to get a ransom call, but the only thing he gets is bidding updates, and that can only be the price he's planning on selling her for. We've tried to trace the phone the pictures are coming from, they turn it off as soon as the pictures are sent, so we can't find out where it's pinging from, all we know is they are using a burner. Robot is trying to track down the auction, he found one, but we don't know if it's the right one. Just the fact that there is an auction period, is sickening. I had to give Robot my phone, he saw the pictures of my beautiful girl; I admit I cried when I got past the puking. Fuck! I have to get her back! I've been walking around the club, no one except the guys I served with will even talk to me, everyone just runs out of the way. Her Grandmother is supposed to be here tomorrow, my parents get here on Thursday, there's not going to be a wedding this weekend, even if we have her back by then. I have to call and tell them not to come and what's happened.

I have no idea if it's day or night or how long I've been here. It could be three hours or three days.  I haven't even counted how many times he's been in here to use me. I don't even remember how long I stared at Critter before they came and took him out. He's done everything he said he would. He's fucked my throat, until it's raw and I can barely swallow the little bit of water they let me have, food is impossible, and it really doesn't matter since I don't get any. He's finger fucked my pussy and licked it, biting when he does; I'm so sore. He had the other two come on my asshole, so he could ram himself in, thankfully I blacked out for that. When I came to, he was biting my breasts, and finger fucking me, all while he jerked off. Then he rolled me over to come on my asshole again, when he was finally done, he shoved his finger in and began working it in.  I'm sure I lost some time, I try to stay out of the present and live in my memories, because the next thing I know, he's hard again and shoves his dick back in. I screamed and screamed, unfortunately I didn't black out. This sadistic man enjoys my pain, I just want to die at this point. He's been recording every time he comes in here and from what I've overheard he sends it to Shooter. I try so hard not to cry inf front of them, to stay completely indifferent, but after they leave, I can't do it anymore. When I'm by myself, that's when I'm alone, that's when I miss what I had so much. The room smelled horrible before, but Have no choice but to use the corner, but since I don't get to eat and I'm not getting much water, but still it's humiliating. They give me those protein drinks, he doesn't want me to have solids and they hope the drinks give me enough of what I need to stay alive, but I'm fading; I've lost my will to go on.

The door slams open and since my back is to it, I can't tell which one it is, they all use me as long as I remain a virgin. They stop and I can feel them standing over me, then I feel a hand rubbing down my arm, then it reaches over and painfully grabs my breasts. My breasts are covered in bruises and teeth marks, if I live through this, I hope they don't leave scars; then my scars would only be the ones that can't be seen.

"Pretty little girl, I sure want to fuck you. That little pussy is so tight and sweet, I want to bury my cock in it just like I bury my face. All that pink, don't you love it when I force you to have an orgasm? I know I make you feel good."