The Moon and Stars

"Come on," she says, taking your hand in hers, entangling your fingers, and running to a secluded part of the lake that Wednesday and you discovered. "Don't we need our Bathing suits?" you say stumbling slightly in the dark. "Nah come on Y/N, Chicken," she says near the bank of the lake, you shoot her a look that would kill a Victorian child.

"Fine, but I'm taking my shorts, I don't want to wash them again," there's silence for a moment. "that's actually a good idea," she says in what you guess is a flustered voice. "Come here when you take off your shorts," she commands nervously. You pull your shorts and shoes off and decide to take off your shirt to not dirty it more. You make your way in the dark to where Wednesday is with no shoes or socks. "I'm here"

"Ok, I need you to unbutton my dress, I can't do it in the dark." your cheeks flush with heat, and you're suddenly thankful that the night is dark. "Y/N?" she asks as if to check if you're still there.

"Oh, of course," you stammer and start fiddling with the buttons on the back of her dress you feel your hand graze her soft shoulder. "sorry" you mutter gently. "It's fine," she says softly

"All done" you stay stepping away, seeing the dress fall to the ground, the moonlight eliminating Wednesday's pale wax finger, she looked like she was made by the gods never to be touched by mortal hands. "should we get in?" she asks.

"We can't turn back now," you say with a cynical smile as you walk backwards towards the edge of the lake gently lapping in the cool summer breeze. You take a step into the cool water feeling it wash away the extra weight you didn't know you carried, you take another and another you go to take another until your waist-deep. Wednesday watches you and bites her lip and runs into the water shoving you over into the water that splashes around, for a second as you only get to gasp and close your eyes and then the cool lake consumes you and your heat leaving you almost shivering, you stand up and gasp "What the fuck Wednesday!" she simply giggles.

"oh you're so fucked now" you threaten, pushing the hair out of your face

"oh no you don't" she warns, stepping away from you.

"oh yes, I DO!!" you exclaim before wrapping your arms around her waist and jumping sideways into the lake before she has a chance to do anything. you make your way to the surface laughing your ass off as the night air fill your lungs. "You're dead now" Wednesday exclaimed, making her way to you through the now neck-deep waters "hey! hey! you're the one who started it" you bargain

"I'm still going to get you!" she threatens

"Oh no, you don't" you giggle before disappearing into the water and swimming away from her letting the water help carry you.

"No fair!" she calls as you emerge,

"life's not fair" you call back

"fine truce?"

"Truce" you make your way to each other.

"I have to say I've never done this before," she says, moving slightly closer to you. "well I'm glad I could show you the ropes" you gloat, you couldn't see it but you could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"hold on there's a rock here, come stand on it" she moves closer to you. You begin to feel the body warmth coming from her.

"It is nice, night swimming" you smile at her

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather Chase?" she teases

"Well fuck you too Addams" she giggles and looks at you you feel your heart pump in your ears and you can't stop staring at her lips, so you bite your lip "You know I could kiss you right now," you whisper the butterflies fluttering in your stomach and your heart in your throat. "What's stopping you?" she whispers back, pink beginning to stain her cheeks. you look into her eyes that reflect the moon perfectly then suddenly press your lips against hers, you feel your stomach drop and your heart stop. She blinks in surprise. "Sorry-" you utter before you feel her lips press against yours and you feel your heart flutter and your knees weaken. Then she pulls away. "Woah" you whisper at the same time then giggle. moving ever so slightly closer, your cheeks getting hotter by the second, lips crash onto yours, soft and sweet like marshmallows your hands make their way to Wednesday's hips, pulling her closer, your bodies touching. You break apart gasping for air, arms wrapped around each other and you grin like the Chesher cat.

You gaze into her pitch-black eyes and you feel yourself falling a little further.