I honestly don't know what to call this chapter

Time ticks by slowly, you don't know whether you want it to pass faster or slower, Wednesdays company is more addictive than anything you have known. Nevertheless, you and Wednesday lay on your bed giggling talking, you can't help but want her. She's like everything you've wanted but you didn't know you needed. "I guess you could burn the body, but you would have to dismember it first. And you would have to do it away from people because of the burning flesh." Wednesday continued.

"I mean you could always get liquid nitrogen and smash the body and burn it, but yeah it would probably smell," You contemplate. "Even then the teeth won't burn, and bones take like 1000 degrees celsius to burn."

"There's always pigs," Wednesday commented

"Ok that's enough we're going somewhere else, I can't listen to you two talk about murder. We're going to shower or something." Sara grumbles as you and Wednesday burst into laughter. Sara shoots you both a glare as she drags Agatha out the door shutting loudly behind her, Both of you still laughing.

You roll over onto your back looking at the ceiling smile still pressed to your lips. "It's funny...I....ah" you begin to say before pausing, not quite knowing what to say. Wednesday sifts closer to you, "What's funny?" she asks, pushing an imaginary hair behind your ear.

"I-" you begin smiling. "It's funny, I'd never thought I could be ok, I certainly never thought I would enjoy summer camp." One of Wednesday's rare smiles tugs on her lips.

"I never thought that I would find someone who doesn't think I'm wired."

"Me either" you whisper, taking her hand entwining your fingers with hers, once more getting lost in her dark eyes before her lips press to yours in a soft kind of passion, as desire engulfs the both of you. She creeps on top of your cheeks burning with crimson stains. Your hands moving to her hips as if you're trying to pull her closer, lust pushing its way into your kiss. You allow your tongue to slip into her mouth, exploring it. Your tongues are ravenous for more of each other. Wednesday moves her leg in between yours, you lift your knee between her ivory thighs. She bits your lip ferociously as a giggle slips from your lips you can feel yourself getting hotter as she tugs on your bottom lip once again only giving you a moment before she crashes her lips onto yours, the heat of passion burning hotter than before, you feel it licking at mind and skin. Her lips begin to trail kisses across your cheek and down your neck only fueling the fire, "Mmm, fuck" you half moan half gasp as Wednesday begins down your neck, you feel her smile. She continues down your collarbone, the electricity almost burning your skin, a smile still pressed to her lips and you press your body together like you can't let go. You feel her lips begin to suckle on your collarbones as you let out another alluring moan, "lower." she giggles, but begins kissing down your chest and cleavage. You can help but moan at every kiss she leaves like an intoxicating fire spreading on your skin, pulling your hand up to her head swirling with ecstasy, you feel the heat between your thighs growing damp with desire. Moving your leg up between Wednesday's thighs beginning to feel her heat, it was her turn to moan now as she felt your leg push against her sweetness, grinding on your leg slightly. Her lips begin to trail back up to your neck and lips, leaving lingering passion burning on your skin turning you on even more. You Quickly and swiftly roll over so you're on top of her now, thighs still pressed between each other. Your hand rests upon her hip as she still grinds on your leg. Holy shit, she is so fucking hot right now, I want to tear her clothes off. You think, lips still intermingling. You can't help but to want more of her like an unstoppable hunger, a desire for her. You tear your lips from hers, staring into her black, beckoning eyes. "Fuck you're beautiful." You pant as she bites her lip hungrily.

"So are you," she comments, staring at your lips "I want you, right now" She demands. You can feel her hot breath on your face and her chest rising and falling below you before she tries to kiss you but you pull away slightly just enough so that you're out of reach. She looks at you pouting angrily as you smirk evilly before leaning in and whispering in her ear "I still owe you for the kitchen fiasco." You continue as your lips hover over her neck, gliding down to her sweet spot. She giggles. "Fiasco? " she teases, You move your hand on her waist a little lower, she instinctively moves her hip you can almost hear her begging for you to give her more, knowing she would never admit it. "Mmhm," You allow your lips to graze her sweet spot, "I did say you would pay for that later," you pause, once again letting your lip graze her collar bone then feeling her head roll back eager for more, "and now you will," you say dragging you bottom lip across her neck, before pulling away. "Fuck" she mutters under her breath. you stare into her eyes once more, trying to read what she was thinking. She bites her lip once more and whispers "Hurry up and kiss me" you giggle and lift your finger to her lips.

"Only if you ask nicely" you tease trying to stop your own lips from crashing onto hers, She stares at you for a moment, deciding whether or not to agree, her eyes shifting to your lips and then to your eyes once again. "Nope," she says cooly. You raise your eyebrow: A challenge? You look at her, And what are you going to do? She stares back. You give her a final smirk, leaning in to kiss her before getting off the bed, and walking towards the door. Wednesday sits up, looks at you confused and a little worried. You pull the blinds on the window next to the door shut. you turn around cooly, still smirking. "You're in for it now " you say before strutting over to the bed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, writer's block and school have me swamped. 

Thank you so much for reading, feel free to comment and give advice/ask questions

Have an amazing day!! :D)