Sunrise

"Yes, there's drinking behind the archery shed on Thursdays"

"Wicked!"

"Wait so you guys- your gay?" Sara asks.

"Well, yeah kinda" you answer, not really having ever needed or wanting to think about it.

"I'll take whoever's bold enough," Wednesday says picking up the book you were reading. Sara and Agatha look at each other completely shocked.

The rest of the night goes on as normal, though Wednesday refused to leave your bed or to let you leave the bed after Sara and Agatha finally fell asleep, her excuse being the floor was too loud and she didn't want to wake them. You didn't stop smiling all night, as you both fell asleep in each other's arms after stealing more kisses off Wednesday's silk-soft lips.

You wake up the next morning at dawn, as usual, only this time Wednesday staring up at you with those bottomless dark eyes. "Good morning," you say with a smirk.

"Good morning," she says, shifting closer to you.

"See something you like, Addams?"

"Something I'd like to bury in the woods"

"Maybe one day you will," you move your hand up to her cheek, pushing a stray hair out of her face.

"Shut up and kiss me," she says before pulling her face to yours, smashing together in a fit of passion, your lips exploring each other. The butterflies shift in your stomach as you move your hand to her waist, she nibbles your bottom lip in a way that makes you want more, you let your tongue slip into her mouth, playing with her tongue before you both pull away panting slightly. "Fuck," you say resting your forehead on hers, she chuckles.

"I can't wait to steal you away for myself" she whispers her finger touching your bottom lip, This time it's your turn to chuckle. "Why do you taste so damn good?" You whisper staring as she looks hungrily at your lips. "Because I eat the guilty," she says in her voice that you can never know whether she's joking or not. You don't care the guilty deserve to be eaten. "And what exactly am I guilty of?"

"Stealing my heart," She smirks, you chuckle and blush, her charm irresistible. "Maybe we should make a date out of that," you say half-serious.

"Maybe," she says devilishly, getting up from your bed and making her way to the front door of the cabin with barely a sound. "Are you coming?" she asks which makes it sound like she's promising something you can't have, something dangerous, something exciting. You push the sheets off of you and make for the door silently. "You know I can't resist you," you say, hinting at something you don't quite know is there. She smiles cruelly. That girl will kill me one day. You think to yourself. I'd let her kill me, I'd let her torture me in every way. You look at Wednesday, her attention completely focused on the sunset, it's like shining on her face making her look like a painting of gold and fire and embers. She is perfect.

"See anything you like Y/N?" she asks, eyes still on the climbing sun.

"Maybe I do" you tease, finally tuning to the sunrise, in its dance of impossible colours. Wednesday nudges you playfully before resting her head on your shoulder. You take her hand in yours, kissing every finger. The butterflies in your stomach grow restless once more, as your cheeks flush with heat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! 

Thank you so much for reading it means a lot. Feel free to comment and stuff. 

(I don't know how to Finnish an authors note, Byye)