Cabin 13

"Is it ever like that?" she asks blushing

"It's never like that" you reply in a whisper, still surprised that she kissed you back. Your mind is going a million miles to a town called nowhere.

"I've only ever kissed one other person before," she says, licking her lips.

"Well myself having kissed many people- It's never like that," you say resting your forehead on hers. She giggles and your heart flutters.

You hear Bell ringing signifying everyone to get to their cabins and get to bed. You sigh "I don't want to go," Wednesday says her lips brushing against yours sending electricity down your spine.

"I don't want to either," you say running a finger across her cheek "I'd rather be kissing you" you whisper your lips hovering above hers. "-but we don't want to get in trouble" you keep looking at her lips.

"Who said that?" she smirks and you bite your lip, leaning into her slowly.

"Me," you tease, straightening up, breaking the silent promise of a kiss. she stares at you clearly not amused it's now your turn to giggle. "You think you're so funny Y/N"

"Yes, I do" you boast, just to tease her further.

"Well that needs fixing," she says leaning in closer promisingly, before shoving you off the rock, sending you into the dark water, but not before you can pull her in with you, much to her shock as she gasps before she's pulled in with you.

"You had to ruin my plans didn't you?" she questions jokingly after rising to the surface of the glistening lake

"To be fair they were horrible plans," you say honestly

"True I'll have to get a better grip next time," she says maliciously.

"On me or the rock?" you ask slightly concerned for your own safety, she simply looks at you: you know which one

"Great so you're trying to murder me now?" you ask moving to the bank of the lake, slowly. Dragging this out for as long as you can.

"if I was trying to murder you you wouldn't be alive" she follows you.

"Is it weird that I'm kinda down for that?" you taunt

"No," she simply grins maniacally, and you can't help but laugh.

You walk back to the cabin holding hands but making sure nobody saw. You keep reliving the memory of your lips crashing against hers, how she felt in your arms, you can't help but stare at her. "What are you staring at?" she says once she catches you staring.

"Just a pretty girl"

"know you know what I see when I look at you," she says nudging playfully into you.

"God damn, didn't know you were that smooth" you nudge back playfully.

"I am a woman of many talents." she boasts jokingly.

"Well that's true, I've never met anyone who can throw knives and make small explosives before." she shrugs proudly as you both walk up the steps to the cabin.

"Maybe I'll teach you one day" she smirks

"Please do," you say excitedly as you open the door for Wednesday, "I have so many-'' you walk into the room to find two girls sitting sheepishly on one of the spare beds, one holding an ice pack to her fresh black eye. "-questions," you finish furrowing your brow "why are the people in the cabin?" you ask confused.

"These girls were having trouble with the other girls in the other cabin so we thought it would be swell if they slept in here for a few days." perks up the concealer as the girls exchange sheepish looks as they sit shoulder to shoulder.

"Ok..." you say, unsure of what to do in this situation. You look at a displeased Wednesday and she looks back at you: Are you fucking kidding? her glare seemed to ask. "This is Agatha and Sara," she adds. You shoot a look back at her. it's not like we have a choice. she rolls her eyes, "Welcome to our humble abode" she says monotony and riddled with sarcasm. "Well, how nice of you," the concealer says, walking for the door, "I'll be back in the morning to check up on y'all," she says in a thick Oklahoma accent that you just now realise. "thanks" you mutter half-assedly as the counsellor walks out the door as you before turning to the two girls. "So, welcome to our cabin," you say awkwardly. "I'm Wednesday, and this is Y/N"

"We know who you are," the brown-haired girl says. You look at her puzzled.

"Everyone knows cabin 13 is the cabin for the most troublesome campers" you can't help but laugh a little, "did Beverly say that or is it actually true?"

"I overheard one of the counsellors say it," the blonde one says

"Nice" you smirk and look at Wednesday who seems to be proud of herself.

"So what are you in for?" you ask cheekily

"Kicking the shit out of several boys, who are harassing us," says the brown-haired one cooly

"They won't be harassing us anymore," says the blonde one proudly.

You and Wednesday look at each other pleasantly surprised. Maybe this would turn out ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone thanks for reading this, I know people don't like authors notes, so I'll keep it short.  

Sorry for not updating for a while, you know Christmas stuff. Hope you enjoyed it sorry if there are a lot of filler episodes there to add detail and build the story, feel free to comment etc. :)