Fuck Soup

"Come on Wednesday, let's go shower. I'm dead after that hike." you give her a promising look.

"Fine, I could do with a shower." Sara and Agatha look at you in a suggestive way.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I know that you two would kill for time alone" you raise your eyebrow as they glance at each other before staring at the floor turning a bright red.

"And no nasty stuff in our beds" you point at them jokingly, Sara gasps a little. You feel a pillow rush past your head as you scuttle out of the cabin laughing a little.

You and Wednesday make your way to the showers talking about various things.

"Ahhh shit looks like the showers are popular tonight," you say as several others make their way to the shower. You look at each other disappointed, "Well we still have to shower anyway" you sigh and make your way to the showers, filled with girls. Normally this would be a dream but you had hoped that you would have Wednesday all to yourself. "It's a shame I didn't bring Homer" Wednesday comments. You look at her confused, "My pet tarantula" she adds. You nod "shame, I can only imagine the screams."

You get into the showers and strip off, just before you turn on the water the girls around you gossiping loudly, blocking out any chance of a conversation. You shower letting the warm water wash away all the dirt and sweat from today, occasionally stealing glances of Wednesday's naked body through the semi-see-through shower curtain. You finally get out of the shower with various information and gossip about people that you'll probably never use and get dressed into clean clothes then yell at Wednesday to hurry up before you missed dinner. "I'm aware that that's the case" retorts Wednesday

"Then move your butt and hurry up!" You hear a sigh from her stall. A moment later Wednesday opens the stall wearing a flowing black dress with lace trim and cuffs she always manages to steal your breath away. Wednesday raises an eyebrow self-satisfied at your reaction, you quickly glance around and straighten up a little. "Ahhh, nice dress," You say in an attempt to sound casual. She simply smirks: Haha, sooo casual, do I really make you have that reaction? You glare back at her: Shut up, I can't help it. "So dinner?" she says a smile still lingering on her lips

"Yeah let's go before you make us late" you throw one more playful glare at her before you both head to dinner. As soon as you both make it out of earshot of everyone she whispers "I don't think you would mind if we were late if we were alone in the showers" you look at her in the corner of your eye. "Maybe not, but I know that if we were alone in that shower you would definitely want a good night's sleep," you whisper, still watching her out of the corner of your eye, licking your lips.

"Hey guys!" says a familiar voice from behind you

"Hey, April," you reply "How's it going?"

"Fine, just you know trying not to drown anyone in the lake, harder than you'd think"

"Oddly enough drowning someone in a lake isn't" Wednesday comments. You and April both chuckle. "So any idea on what's for dinner, shepherd?" April asks, your friends had taken to calling you the name in reference to your good nose being somewhat similar to a sniffer dog, a german shepherd.

"Ahhhh soup I think, either chicken or vegetable."

"Fuck, I hate soup, It's just soggy vegetables and meat. Like what the fuck?" complains April with a somewhat absentminded look painted on her face.

"Yeah, fuck soup," Wednesday says

"Fuck Soup!" you say loudly

"FUCK SOUP!" April yells into the sky, Wednesday snickers and you laugh.

You sit with your friends, eating dinner, laughing and complaining about various things, exchanging smug, and hungry glances with Wednesday from time to time. God, I wish we could just fucking leave soon, I want to go drinking, I didn't smuggle alcohol on this trip for anything. Eventually, time passes and you find yourself nagging Wednesday to leave. "Come on I want to leave," you whine quietly, she rolls her eyes. "Fine but we need to stop off at the cabin first." she hisses

"Wait, you guys are leaving?" Chase asks eagerly as you both stand.

"Damn boy, do you ever mind your business?" you snarl sassily

"Yeahhhh Chase?" Lilia heckles, as his ears stain pink as you throw your legs over the bench.

"But where are you guys going, it's barely sunset?"

"We've got a night of property damage scheduled"

"Maybe start a few forest fires," your lips split into a grin menacingly "This night is a long one" you flick your hair over your shoulder in a dramatic fashion walking out the door, Wednesday beside you. Her hand finds itself residing in yours as soon as you're out of sight.

You and Wednesday get to your cabin, and you immediately rummage around looking for the scotch you stole from your parent's liquor cabinet, along with a cheap wine that your mother always has in immense stock at home. "Found 'em!" you yell from under your bed.

"What?" she Questions as you emerge from under your bed carrying the two bottles. "Ohhhh," she says, seeing you carrying the bottles. "Didn't know you drank," you half curtsy still holding the bottles. "Only when my mum throws me into a summer camp, or if I need to satiate my self-destructive needs." you grin pompously, she walks up to you, takes the bottles from you and puts them on the bed before pulling you into a kiss, her lips bittersweet, like honey and lemons. her lips intermingling with yours, her lips like fire completely devouring you, turning your edges to ash as you revile in the pain, ravenous and spreading, you nibble at her lip before, her tongue crashes into your mouth tongues capering in a sweet dance of passion, before ripping yourselves from each other breathless and panting. "I could kiss you all night" Wednesday pants

"Then shut up and do it" you tease tantalizingly, before once again crashing your lips to hers, in a fit of hunger, "The-party" Wednesday mumbles between the kissing, "Starts-after-the bells."

"Perfect-" you manage to get out "I get you myself till then," you say finally breaking the kiss, but then pulling her close, making her gasp a bit, "Unless our new roommates come back" she traces your lip with a finger. "True, doesn't mean we can't find somewhere else more private" You hint at jokingly. She chuckles and your heart flutters in your chest as if it did a somersault. She lowers your face down to kiss you before the door bangs open, silence then "ohhh ok I see what's happening here!" you feel your cheeks burn with the heat of what feels like a thousand suns. Wednesday doesn't look any better. "Babe, stop there blushing." you take a breath.

"Well hello roommates, thank you so much for not knocking and ruining a moment," you say sarcastically. "Sorry," says Agatha sheepishly, "But you guys look so cute together!" she says almost squealing. "Ok, now I'm concerned," Wednesday says. "This is somehow worse than someone calling me a slur. Are you feeling ok?" You ask with a disturbed look. Sara sighs and Agatha looks offended. "Yeah, she's just been fussing over you two ever since this afternoon." Sara pinches the bridge of her nose "Are you done yet?" Sara sighs as Agatha has her hands on her cheeks looking more excited than a rich kid on Christmas. "Yeah, ok I'm done," she says, pouting, letting her arms fold and adjusting her posture. "Oh don't pout my love, we're only teasing." Sara nudges her Saffic with a smile that is instantly reciprocated. "So drinking behind the archery shed?" Agatha asks, you turn and pick up the two bottles. "Of course," Wednesday says as you show off the bottles, "What else is there to do on a Thursday?" Wednesday asks grinning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys! 

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if this one is really long. 

Feel free to comment! Thank you so much for reading :D