Introduction

-CALL CONVO WITH DANIEL-

D: I miss you so much, cant wait to see you!

Y/N: Me too Dani, anyway what terminal are you guys going to be at

D: 4, why?

Y/N: Oh nothing I didn't manage to find your flight info on the website.

D: Oh ok. Bye Y/N, I'll see you later at home, they are calling for my flight now

Y/N: Ok, see you soon! I love you, safe flight!

D: I love you too

-END OF CALL CONVO-

-Y/N'S POV-

"Hi diary, it's Y/N again. Today my boyfriend is coming back from his 3 months long tour and I am going to surprise him at the airport. I've missed him so much and cant wait to see him again." Y/N wrote in her diary and she closed it to get ready to go to the airport in a few hours. After she got ready, she went to Starbucks to get her drink before heading for the airport which is a 1 and a half hour drive. When she walked in, she ordered her drink and waited at the side for her name to be called when Alexis, rumoured to be Daniel's extremely close friend, walked up to me. Daniel has told me to stay away from her as he never said he was friends with Alexis and that she is crazy so I rolled my eyes when she came to me.

A: Oh heyyy Y/N right? Where's Daniel

Y/N: Yes it's Y/N not Daniel, if you're looking for my boyfriend, you can text him yourself, now leave me alone.

Alexi rolled her eyes and walked away with anger

-END OF POV-