Chapter 10

-STILL DANIEL'S POV-

D: Ok so I've been dating her but she saw me with someone who seems to always try to act close to me and thought I was cheating. So she broke up with me and one day she got a headache I guess? Then she took painkillers but took too many so when I rushed into her room, she was already on the floor and I called on ambulance. so on the ambulance I was holding her hand but her phone was in the way so I unlocked it and saw threats sent by an unknown number. She told me not to tell anyone. But just now she called me asking me where was I and that I apparently dmed her to meet at the park. She told me that she got tricked and started running, I could hear from her panting. Then the call ended after a quick scream followed by a muffled one, as if someone covered her mouth. I checked my DMs and someone had hacked into my account to trick her to go out. Now I'm afraid of what could happen to her...

P: Ok thank you, we will be sending out teams to look for her but for now, please do stay alert as you may potentially be in danger as well.

D: Thank you sir

I went home to see the boys sitting on the couch but when I walked in, they all rushed up to me to ask about Y/N. I told them what happened and we all sat down in stress.

D: I cant wait any longer. I'm not going to sit here and wait for the police when Y/N could possibly be getting killed in the next minute!

C: Dude calm down, we all are worried about her too. You don't even know where is she so whats the point of going out and stupidly putting yourself in danger?

D: Wait... it may have been Alexis planning this whole thing. She has been telling Y/N that we are close even though we are not. She could have been trying to get rid of Y/N... and the texts that unknown number sent, is her texting style...

C: Do you want to go find her? I'm afraid she wont tell you anything about Y/N, instead she'll probably kidnap you as well

D: Well I'm still going, I'm not losing Y/N like that

-END OF DANIEL'S POV-