Chapter 6

-STILL DANIEL'S POV-

D: OMG Y/N WHAT HAPPENED. ARE YOU OKAY? STAY WITH ME PLEASE

I quickly took out my phone to call the ambulance and after that picked up Y/N and ran downstairs back to the boys

D: GUYS HELP Y/N PASSED OUT

The guys also started panicking and I lay her on the floor holding her hand.

D: Please Y/N stay with me. You can hate me after you wake up but please don't leave me

-END OF POV-

-Y/N'S POV-

Idk what just happened... everything blacked out but the last thing I remember hearing was Daniel asking me to stay with him. I tried but my eyes just closed and my body started shutting down...

-END OF POV-

Soon, the ambulance came and took Y/N on the stretcher. Daniel got in the ambulance with Y/N while the rest of the boys followed them to the hospital by their van. On the ambulance, Daniel held Y/N's hand, scared of losing her.

D: You're really dumb you know. Why would you commit suicide?

Y/N's phone started falling out of her pocket due to the vehicle shaking and pressing against Daniel's hand.

D: Wait did she leave a note inside?

He turned it on to check as Y/N didn't hide anything so she didn't have a password. The first thing he saw was the texts threatening Y/N and his heart broke...

Y/N: W-where am I

D: OMG Y/N YOURE AWAKE! You fainted cuz you ate too many pills, why did you try to commit suicide...

Y/N: W-what.. I didn't... I didn't feel well so I tried taking some pills...

D: OH- ok um yea I knew that. Oh and what's with these texts?

Y/N: Oh shit- You weren't supposed to see the, it will put us in danger...

D: What do you mean

Y/N: Someone sent me threats yesterday and I didn't want you to get hurt by this person so I did what they told me to do...

D: Why Y/N... You could have told me and we could go through this together

Y/N: I'm sorry.. I just wanted to protect you... but I'm still angry at you

D: No Y/N let me explain-

Y/N: I don't want to hear it now please...

D: Ok fine, when you're ready you can always come to me

Y/N nodded and looked away and the rest of the trip to the hospital was silent...