Chapter 33

Ja: A few days before Y/N was kidnapped I think, I received texts from this unknown number who I guess we know is Alexis now. She threatened that if I don't do what she tells me to, she will not only hurt Y/N and Daniel, but also us and possibly the Seavey family. I really didn't want to help them but by helping them it'll save a lot more people. Especially because Y/N always mentioned how much she loved the Seavey fam. I couldn't let her watch them get hurt just because Alexis is jealous.

Jo: Then what did they ask you to help them, and why did they say something about texts

Ja: The truth is, after I acknowledged what she said, she deleted her messages and told me to delete mine too or else... yea you know the consequences. All she asked me to do was to go to Y/N's phone when she's asleep and open the message so that she wouldn't see the notification and end up alerting other people. So I did it, plus there was no point of her knowing as she would get hurt that way. So I just extended the time of her life before Alexis tries something on her again. I really hope doing all that would help let her live longer to be able to alert the police and protect her.

Jo: Jack...

Ja: I'm sorry if you still don't believe me but I really have proof, I have screenshots of the conversation before we deleted the part where we were talking about her plan.

Jo: I believe you but let me just see the screenshots

Jack scrolled up in his gallery and found the screenshots and showed them to Jonah, giving him full access to his phone to prove he doesn't mean to do bad.

Ja: I guess Zach saw only a part of it and misunderstood me... then Daniel heard it too, and I don't think they would want me here anymore so I should get going

Jo: Wait Jack, where are you gonna go... you live with us

Ja: Idk they want me to leave, so I better do so. I don't want to get kicked out of the band.

Jo: No I'm not allowing this to happen, we are going to explain this whole thing to them right now. Whether they like it or not.

Ja: Thanks Jonah, like so much. I love you bro

Jo: I love you too bro, come on let's go get them