Chapter 13

-STILL DANIEL'S POV-

I was getting more nervous by the second while I'm trying to hack the lock but nothing was working. I don't care, even if I get kidnapped, I'll be with Y/N to make sure she's safe. I'm not leaving. I got interrupted from my thoughts by Corbyn coming back from his call

C: I know how to hack a lock. I learnt it in school for emergency cases, let me see if either or these locks are the ones I can hack.

He shoved me to the side and looked at the locks carefully

C: I think I can hack it but I need a stick, could one of you get a thin one

Jonah nodded and walked away from us to take the stick. He returned after a while and Corbyn started doing his thing, honestly so lucky to have a genius that actually paid attention in school in our band. Soon enough, the locks opened and I hurried to the door to open it. I opened it to see Y/N tied to a chair with a rag in her mouth. She had her beautiful brown eyes open, desperate for the person at the door to save her and it was me. I had to make it right this time. I walked in the shed before the boys could and rushed to Y/N's side to check if she was okay, then I went on to untie her hands. It took a while but I managed to untie her and get the rag out of her mouth. I threw it to the ground and she jumped up on me, hugging me tighter than she has ever hugged me. I smiled into her shoulder before she got off the hug the boys.

Y/N: We need to get out of here quickly, those guys went to buy food and they should be back any minute now

D: Ok let's go

We held hands and all headed for the door when the lights in the shed turn off and 2 shadows walked in...

-END OF POV-