Chapter 5

-TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING-

Y/N woke up with a terrible headache that made her feel like she was going to pass out. She stumbled off her bed and held the corridor walls to support her weak self, forcing herself out of the bedroom to get painkillers. She rushed downstairs, seeing the boys sitting in the dining room having breakfast but they didn't know you were standing there so she quickly rushed to the shelves where the medications were kept. She took the painkillers bottle quietly and hoped the boys wouldn't bug her but a bottle of pills fell down, making all the boys quickly look towards her.

D: Y/N! Are you okay?

Y/N didn't respond, instead she ran upstairs back into her room and slammed the door fast. She was in so much pain she just took a handful of pills and rushed to her bedside table for water to swallow the pills. She then felt much better and heard the door knocking. She wanted to go lock it to prevent the boys from coming in while she sleep but before she could do that, she fell to the ground completely unconscious, right behind the door.

-DANIEL'S POV-

I saw Y/N look at me but she looked so weak. Once she saw me she ran to her room, she didn't look okay so I followed her up. She slammed the door when I reached the top of the steps and when I was about to knock, I heard a thud in the room.

D: Um Y/N? Are you okay

No response.

D: Y/N I know you don't want to talk to me but can u tell me if youre okay

Still no response. It started to get worrying as there was not a single sound coming from her room.

D: Y/N I'm coming in

I gently opened the door and peeked in, nobody... That's odd... I opened the door further and heard something hit the back of the door. I looked behind and saw Y/N's lifeless body lying on the floor...