Chapter 3

-Y/N'S POV-

Who could that be?? And should I even believe that person? I know Daniel loves me a lot and will be devastated if I break up with him, especially over something that may not be true. I was in a dilemma and didn't know what to do, I had two choices... either to break his heart and we both don't get hurt or don't break up but have a chance of getting hurt like that person said.

D: Y/N! Are you okay?

Y/N: Yea I'm fine, was just thinking about something

D: What is it

Y/N: Uh... nothing

Daniel looked at me suspiciously and I just avoided his eye contact by looking out of the window. When we got to the mall, we all decided to split up and get gifts for each other. I guess this is the chance for me to start avoiding Daniel... We started walking our separate ways to the stores and started shopping. I finished buying the gifts and was going to text the boys when I walked out to see Alexis pushing Daniel against the wall.

Y/N: Wow Daniel, we told you to get gifts not cheat. I'm done

D: NO Y/N! It's not what it looks like

A: Come on Dani, it is what it looks like

D: Get off me. Y/N listen to me he said as he pushed Alexis away and began walking closer to me

Y/N: No No No. Stay away from me

D: Y/N please let me explain

Y/N: What kind of excuses are you going to give huh?

D: I-

I heard his voice cracked and looked up to see him crying. Shit it hurt me but I just wanted to be left alone. I called for a taxi and opened the car door.

D: Please Y/N I beg you

Y/N: Let go

He looked at me with sad eyes and slowly let go of my hand. I got in the car and started crying, watching him stand on the road crying from the back.

-END OF POV-