Chapter 18

Hours passed and all of them are still waiting outside the operation room for any news of Daniel. Time check it was 2A.M. everyone was still awake knowing the doctors could come out anytime now as Daniel has been in there for at least 8 hours. Soon enough, doctors and nurses came out from the room as everyone rushed towards them. The nurses walked past quickly with their tray of equipments covered in blood. Y/N took a quick look at it and saw a bullet on the tray, making her feel slightly relieved.

Do: I assume you guys are here for Daniel Seavey?

Everyone: Yes, how is he?

Do: He had a good shot in the lungs but we managed to take the bullet out of him. His condition is stable for now but don't get him angry or too excited as he just finished his operation and we don't want the wound to open up.

E: Ok thank you but can we visit him please?

Do: Sure, room 324 my nurse will bring you there. If there's any emergency like him being agitated, please ring the bell and our nurses will assist you.

Everyone just nodded and waited for the doctor to finish what he was saying before following closely behind the nurses who led them to his room. They walked in to see Daniel, weak and pale laying on the bed with tubes connected to him and his blue eyes slightly open as if they were about to close. They all rushed to his side to check on him

D: Hey guys...

He spoke softly with no energy, Y/N's heart broke and started tearing up

D: Oh noo baby don't cry, look I'm here in one piece and alive

Y/N: Why did you do that?! It was so stupid of you, do you know how worried I was?!

D: Yes Yes I'm sorry... I wanted to protect you guys.

He said as he did the handshake with the boys but just not as enthusiastic as usual, then he hugged his family and Y/N. He kissed her forehead while hugging her, making all her tears spill out onto Daniel

K: Guys let's go, let's give them two some alone time...

Y/N: Thank you so much Keri

Y/N looked at her and said that sincerely before looking back at Daniel...