Chapter 35

(DISCLAIMER! I wrote this chapter before I go to bed without my glasses on so um the spelling may be completely off cuz im blind now)

Jonah hugged Jack tightly while rubbing his back as an attempt to calm him down, the other 2 boys sat there, looking at him concerned but still at the same time mad at him. After a while, Jack calmed down and excused himself to the bathroom to wash his face after that terrifying experience.

Jo: Please be nice to him, he was put in position you guys wont understand, please listen to him.

The two boys nodded realizing how scared the boy was that he had a panic attack. Jack walked to the door frame and gently knocked on the door, scared that Daniel and Zach would get mad at him again. Those 2 boys turned at the same time and looked at Jack standing there but that scared Jack so much that he flinched, jumping back. Jonah gave him another look to comfort him and that seemed to help so he walked back in and sat down next to Jonah again. He sighed before he begin to explain the story to Daniel and Zach, occasionally looking up at the 2 boys' eyes.

*Skip to after he finish explaining the story cuz I'm too lazy to rewrite the same thing*

Daniel and Zach looked up at Jack with guilt in them and launched at Jack to hug him. Knowing what just happened, including the panic attack, they immediately rubbed their hands on Jack's back, comforting him while Jack also hugged the both of them back. It soon turned into a group hug after Jonah joined the hug, it was such a cute moment.

D: Will Y/N be ok though... I sent her to Logan's house and I really hope they can protect her there.

Ja: She should be fine but from her personality I know she is not comfortable so I think you should go spend the rest of the time you have with her before we leave for tour.

D: But I'm not done packing...

Jo: Dude... packing wont take long, plus we'll help you when you get back so go accompany your girl!

D: Thanks guys, so much for everything...

Daniel said before waving, dashing out of the door to spend time with the love of his life.