Chapter 31

-DANIEL'S POV-

I have updated the police on it and was about to go back to see Y/N but I remembered I'm not done packing and I have to leave tomorrow morning. So I drove back to the WDW house but before I went in, I heard arguing, most likely in the living room. I pushed my ear on the door, hoping to hear what they say clearly. From the voices, it sounds like Jack and Zach but what can they be fighting for? A cookie? It sounds quite serious though... I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Y/N's name being mentioned. I paid attention again before I put the puzzle pieces together and realized what this whole argument was about... I furiously opened the door...

-END OF POV-

*Go back to before Daniel came to the door*

-ZACH'S POV-

Jack is in the kitchen making a sandwich and I want to ask him to send me our band schedule for tour but I didn't want to disturb him so I just took his phone which was placed next to me. I opened his chats and was about to send the schedule to myself when I saw a chat that caught my eye. It was a chat with a random number that mentioned Y/N, who could it be... I opened the chat and I read everything inside. I was so furious finding out that it was Jack putting Y/N in so much danger these days, so I shouted for him to come to the living room. When he walked in, I stared at him with anger in my eyes.

Ja: W-what's wrong Zach?

Z: Don't act innocent! I know what you're doing to Y/N!

Ja: I didn't do anything!!

Z: I've read the chat! You are associated with the group who kidnapped Y/N and almost killed us aren't you?! HOW COULD YOU JACK

Ja: No please let me explain! It isn't what it seems

Z: What lies are you going to tell now?! You're such a monster

I scream and ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door, still leaving Jack speechless downstairs. I honestly cant believe he would do something like this...

-END OF POV-