Meeting The 15 year old's~

Y/n POV

"Sigh, the battle sure did tire me out... Dazai san!" I murmur to myself as me and Dazai start to walk away from the library.

"Eh~ y/n chan, don't worry it will be okay as soon as u get a good night sleep.." Dazai tells me with a small smile.

'I hope so...' I say out loud as I stretch my arms to relieve the stress as Dazai laughs in response as he gives me small peck on my lips.

'You bastard, dazaii! What the hell are u doing there?! Why are u kissing her?!' Chuuya who is standing a few meters away from us exclaims as me and Dazai look at him with widen eyes.

'Tch, this is why I hate dogs like these especially ... they are never faithful to their masters order!' Dazai exclaims with a look of irritation.

'What the hell did u say?!' Chuuya exclaims with a irk mark.

'Alright, you two! Calm down!' I exclaim as I try my best to calm them down.

'Anyway, y/n chan how are you feeling?' Chuuya asks me with a worried look.

'To be honest, I feel tired...' I exclaim with a tired look on my face.

'That's how it usually is when you fight an organisations boss.. it takes time to settles in .. 'chuuya exclaims with a reassuring look.

'Btw y/n chan I heard that you portal ability is not working, is it true?' Dazai asks me with a curious look as I nod in response.

'Portal.. ah you mean the ability you used to enter the mafia's torture room... 'chuuya exclaims in realisation.

'It's not working at all! I have no idea why! Dazai san and chuuya san,  do u have any ideas?' I ask them with a eager look.

'Well, I guess because of my ability since it nullifies other abilities it most likely affected the other abilities you copied..' Dazai explains with a serious expression on his face.

'Y/n chan, why don't you try using your ability once.. then I can try too help you out better this dimwit has...' chuuya exclaims towards me with a encouraging look. 

'Eh~ you can solve the problem? Have u forgotten about the mission where you had to- 'Dazai exclaims  with a smirk as chuuya suddenly interrupts him midway.

'Ability: jackpot!' I exclaim with a determined look and see that there is no appearance of any portals anywhere..

'Y/n chan, watch out'! Dazai and chuuya exclaim as they look towards me with a worried look as they look down and I follow their gaze to see a portal below me.

'You're kidding me!' I exclaim as I fall into the portal as it closes soon after as I look at Dazai and chuuya looking at me with a worried look.

'where the hell is this portal leading to anyway?! I didn't explain about the location where I wanted to go!' I think to myself as an irk mark forms on my forehead when suddenly I see a opening.

As i fall out through the portal, I find myself falling through the sky as i look down to see two people one with brown hair who is lying down and the other with red hair who are glaring at each other as the later stands on top of him.

'They seem very familiar.. wait,  I'm going to crash into them!' I think to myself as I close my eyes and brace myself for the impact as feel like I crashed into one of them but before anything else could happen someone catches me.

'oww...ah~ arigato hirotsu san!' I exclaim as I open my eyes to see hirotsu san as his eyes widen in response as he looks in front of me and I follow his gaze to see...

 'dazai and chuuya san?! kissing?! they look so young!' I think to myself excitedly as I quickly get down and take a quick picture.

'why the hell did you kiss me?! I'm not into men!' Young dazai exclaims as he glares at chuuya with a look that would kill.

'Don't make it seem like I'm into men! It was an accident, something hit me on my head!' Chuuya exclaims with an irritated expression.

'Ahem.. I guess the reason for this situation to arise might be because of this young lady. 'hirotsu san exclaims as he points towards as the other two's eyes look towards me with looks that would have killed me by now.

'You..! who are you?!' both of them shout as a Irk expresiion forms on their forehead.

'My name is y/n l/n. Nice to meet you!' I exclaim with nervous look since I'm standing next to mafia dazai not ADA dazai.

'Hirotsu san, capture them both..  take the boy to the boss  and I'll interrogate the girl..' dazai exclaims with an evil smirk towards me as I feel my face turn pale at the word interrogation and suddenly the world turns black.

Time skip~

'Mhmm.. where am I?' i ask out loud to nowhere in particular as I find myself trapped in the same torture room where I had taken pictures of in the first season. 

'Looks like I can't move my hands either..' I murmur to myself as I try to free them from the shackles that bind me. As look around the room, I find my phone lying next to my purse and some of my other belongings.

'There has to be a way to use my phone without going over there.. I know!' I exclaim in realisation as I activate my phone's voice recognition.

'call dazai!' I exclaim towards the phone as it starts to ring.

'Calling pizza place..' the phone exclaims

'what?! No!! call dazai!! 'I exclaim with an annoyed look.

'Calling port mafia boss.. 'the phone exclaims

'No!! How do I even have his number?!  call dazai osamu!!' I exclaim with a irritated look

'Calling dazai osamu.'.the phone exclaims as I let out a sigh in relief.

'hello? y/n chan are you okay?!' dazai shouts from the other side of the phone.

'where are you y/n chan?! 'chuuya exclaims with a worried tone.

'Port mafia- torture chamber.'  I exclaim with a sarcastic tone.

'what?!' Both dazai and chuuya exclaim in surprise.

'You got teleported to the mafia, but I didn't receive any call.. 'Chuuya says with with a voice laced with confusion.

'Not the present mafia, I'm in the past mafia!!' I exclaim towards the phone with an annoyed tone since they still haven't figured where I am., not that I could blame them but still..

'past...? You mean you time travelled?!' dazai exclaims with a surprised tone.

'Exactly! and dazai san would you mind telling me what you do in your interrogation?' I ask him with a fake happy tone.

'y/n chan, I can't exactly tell you.. but why the sudden urge?  Don't tell me ...'dazai asks me with a curious tone but his tone hints a bit of fear indicating that he is starting to realise the reason I asked the question.

'Yepp, your'e the one interrogating me..' I exclaim with a nervous tone and as if on cue the mafia dazai enters with a smirk.